Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THOSE WITHOUT SIN GO AHEAD AND THROW STONES..........

Wikipedia :
John Stones was born in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, to parents Janet and Peter Stones. He grew up in Thurgoland and attended Penistone Grammar School.

Wrikincurcam :
The Thurgoland Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety.
WARNING :Ball games are not allowed. For pity's sake, keep off the grass.
WARNING : The Penis tone Grammar School is a heavy burden to bear.

Wikipedia :
Known for his technical ability and physical presence, Stones is celebrated for being a ball-playing central defender. Teammates and coaches have praised his composure with the defensive skills, range of passing, vision and versatility.

Wrikincurcam :
Breaking news......... Newly promoted Barnsley have offered every copy of the Beano from 1954 -1960, plus three buckets of mushy peas, with add-ons. Manchester City stated they are considering this generous offer.
John Stones was reportedly transferred to Manchester City for £47,500,000. Imagine how much good this amount could have done to relieve child poverty. Thirty percent of Isle of Wight kids live in poverty.
Plastic football.......... all the talent of Becks and Spice, and Ant and Dec during adverts (mortgage brokers....... provided you can afford a deposit;  if not, one may offer to drive you home.......)

Englands got talent ................. Time for change ?
£47.5 million............ Enjoying your struggle at work today, wondering how you are going to cope? 

That apart, enjoyed my trip to the New Wembley. Mans new Cathedral to the Glory of Sky. Modern football is truly Blatteresque..........

Sam Bartram, The Blitz and Beyond, recommended reading to all Charlton supporters and followers. Bang it in the search engine, or refer to Borough of Bexley.

https://www.bexley.gov.uk/services/archives-and-local-history/online-resources/sam-bartram-blitz-and-beyond

These days are gone.............. As I will be soon................

Comments

• You lookin for the Drunk thread mate??
  • Not a fan eh 
  • How much for a baggie if whatever you’ve had tonight? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Nearly all of his posts are mad ramblings. 
  • Excellent dry stone wall though, to be fair.
  • The caps lock is a bit much mate.

Fine after that.
  • never liked Stones, always considered him VERY overrated and unreliable .. but then, I aint Peppy or Garryyyy 
  • edited June 2019
    It even looks like he spelt his username incorrectly!
  • Thanks for all your comments, guys! Yes, it was a one a.m. post. Yet I am not ashamed, and I would post such drivel over again. Indeed, you may be hearing once more from me at the end of next season. As for AFKABartram above, it was a tactical formation switch, which obviously caught you out.......... AFKA is an unusual name; are you one of the Badgers Mount AFKAs, part of the Kit's Coty set? 

• Please don't ever stop posting @WRICURKINCAM
  • Thank you so much for your kind thoughts, Addickted. May sound an odd question,  but you wouldn't perchance be a sixty fiveish psychiatrist (yes, really folks!), a youth time chum at the Valley? Lived(ing) in Canterbury, named Graham?

Meanwhile, a snippet from the archives. Assessment of and conclusions from this study material  posted after the play-off final, May 2018............ 

"Charlton felt they should have had a penalty in a first half they shaded, but appeals for handball against home captain Mat Sadler were waved away."

"Goalscorer Morris was also possibly fortunate to escape unpunished after an early tangle with Patrick Bauer, in which appeared to catch the Charlton defender with his elbow."

Prior to the play-offs, I'm sure, like many, I felt some sympathy for Shrewsbury entering into the lottery with such a wide points margin over the other contenders. 

However, the way in which their team conducted themselves during the second leg against Charlton, makes me over the moon at todays result. May the tears gush out of their Salopian tubes tonight!

"If you ever see a post from WRICURKINCAM walk away and pretend you didn't. Only madness lies ahead. " = Henry Irving.
  • It gives me a headache reading it but I love it.
    great stuff @WRICURKINCAM
  • Sponsored links:

• Thank you so much for your kind thoughts, Addickted. May sound an odd question,  but you wouldn't perchance be a sixty fiveish psychiatrist (yes, really folks!), a youth time chum at the Valley? Lived(ing) in Canterbury, named Graham?

I'll have to check with my nurse.