Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

IFollow in the championship

Does anyone know which Championship teams besides us that do not have Ifollow.

Comments

• not sure mate
  • Looking at ifollow site it looks like these have it.
    Barnsley
    Blackburn 
    Brentford
    Cardiff
    Huddersfield 
    Leeds
    Luton
    Millwall
    N.Forest
    Preston
    Reading
    Sheff Wed
    West brom
    Wigan
  • Cheers
  • Not related to iFollow, but all midweek games in the championship are shown on Sky Sports on the red button 
    I only get the sky matches through Now TV - would the red button still work or do I have to subscribe to Sky?
  • Solidgone said:
    Not related to iFollow, but all midweek games in the championship are shown on Sky Sports on the red button 
    I only get the sky matches through Now TV - would the red button still work or do I have to subscribe to Sky?
    I'd like to know this also.
  • Red button is not available through Now Tv
  • What about Virgin subscribers that have Sky sports as part of their package?

That’s wishfull thinking I reckon.
  • Not related to iFollow, but all midweek games in the championship are shown on Sky Sports on the red button 
    That’s awesome, didn’t know that
  • Sponsored links:

Red button works for Virgin customers.

Red button worked for live championship matches last season.
  • clive said:
    What about Virgin subscribers that have Sky sports as part of their package?

Red button worked for live championship matches last season.
    Oh really......I thought that was a Sky innovation.

Red button works for Virgin customers.
    Thanks for the info.
  • Okay...what about having virgin media with red button but choose to use NOW TV for sky sports and have a hamster named Boo Boo?
  • Solidgone said:
    Okay...what about having virgin media with red button but choose to use NOW TV for sky sports and have a hamster named Boo Boo?
    I think those of us with NOW TV will have to hunt through the streams... if not then I'll be visiting friends those nights
  • Will end up getting sky sports given the midweek games. We used to be on once a season, how many midweeks are there? 
  • edited June 2019
    Talal said:
    Will end up getting sky sports given the midweek games. We used to be on once a season, how many midweeks are there? 
    Think there were 10-games last season as SKY were banging on about how you'd get to see your Championship team a minimum of that amount over the season
  • Talal said:
    Will end up getting sky sports given the midweek games. We used to be on once a season, how many midweeks are there? 
    Think there were 10-games last season as SKY were banging on about how you'd get to see your Championship team a minimum of that amount over the season
    Good amount then with the possibility of a couple more if the Leeds games aren't midweek. 
  • Boom,  first excuse for poor midweek away numbers arrives 
  • Sponsored links:

• What about if you have Virgin TV  but don't subscribe to SKY?
  • seth plum said:
    What about if you have Virgin TV  but don't subscribe to SKY?
    See above (I don’t mean god) 😉
  • Talal said:
    That's a quarter of the fixtures - surely nowhere near that many? 
  • edited June 2019
    https://www.skygroup.sky/corporate/media-centre/articles/en-gb/sky-sports-wins-live-efl-rights-bringing-fans-more-games-than-ever-before

8-midweek games in total sorry, the other two is the fact that each Championship team has to be on TV at home at least twice in a season (not counting those midweek games)

But yeah we'll be on TV at least 10-times this season... I imagine five of those will be at the Valley, five will away games, plus they could decide to show us more
  • OK, thanks - more than I thought! Finally makes Sky worth paying for.
  • Do you have to subscribe to the whole sky sports package, or can you just have the championship matches? 
  • I wonder if you'll be able to record which game you want to if you can't watch it live...
  • sam3110 said:
    I wonder if you'll be able to record which game you want to if you can't watch it live...
    If the game is selected on the main SKY Sports channel (one game each weekday always is) then I imagine you'll be able to...
  • Ah but sometimes when you go to record a show that's got multiple games on at once, it then asks you what you want to record (it used to do this with the World Cup and Euro Qualifiers) so fingers crossed you can do it for the championship games too. I guess we'll find out August 21st, which I'm guessing is the first televised midweek games
  • I watch my Sky games via the Mobdro APP, does anyone know if I will be able to see the other games that would need the red button to watch on Mobdro?