Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cycling clothes

Can any cyclists out there recommend a good place to get customized cycling tops? I wouldn't mind getting a cafc one. 

Comments

• edited June 2019
    agim said:
    Can any cyclists out there recommend a good place to get customized cycling tops? I wouldn't mind getting a cafc one. 
    I’m sure there was a Charlton one made a few years back.
  • I would be up for one of those too !
  • Paria.cc
    Do custom kit but for just one or two would be very expensive i should think. 
    Contact them they are a friendly bunch in Yorkshire.
  • Maybe worth giving @Tracey a shout when she returns from holiday, Hummel supplied the football2Amsterdam riders with Charlton tops. 
  • I believe the Charlton ones mentioned above were done by Militag
  • Milltag. Wore mine last week for the London to Brighton. 👍
  • Paria.cc
    Blimey!
  • In the Netherlands, 1000's of cyclists and no sign of any lycra!
  • Chizz said:
    Paria.cc
    Blimey!
    Anyone who can get away with this is alright by me
  • Sponsored links:

So.
    I trust you never saw CAFC arrive in Amsterdam. ;)

What bollocks. There are about the same number of recreational cyclists in the Netherlands per head of the population as there are in the UK. You're talking about 'functional' cycling (ie: cycling to work or school, cycling to the shops or to appointments - basically just cycling instead of using a car) which is completely different. What you've done is bought into the MSM's brainwashing of the public into equating 'cyclist' with 'outsider' (look at them all in their weird clothes, on their weird bikes, doing weird stuff). People wear lycra when cycling 'faster' largely because its more comfortable and practical (and, yes, faster)
  • Rapha now doing custom.
  • edited June 2019
    In the Netherlands, 1000's of cyclists and no sign of any lycra!
    What bollocks. There are about the same number of recreational cyclists in the Netherlands per head of the population as there are in the UK. You're talking about 'functional' cycling (ie: cycling to work or school, cycling to the shops or to appointments - basically just cycling instead of using a car) which is completely different. What you've done is bought into the MSM's brainwashing of the public into equating 'cyclist' with 'outsider' (look at them all in their weird clothes, on their weird bikes, doing weird stuff). People wear lycra when cycling 'faster' largely because its more comfortable and practical (and, yes, faster)
    I wear it to commute because I don’t want to turn up sweating my facking tits off, to then get out of the work shower and only have to put my sweat drenched work clothes back on. 

You try cycling more than 20 minutes in a shirt and chinos in 28 degrees mate - then sit about in those clothes for 8 hours :joy: 

ps not directed at you Leroy, I know you to be a good, sensible, bike riding fellow.
  • EastStand said:
    In the Netherlands, 1000's of cyclists and no sign of any lycra!
    I wear it to commute because I don’t want to turn up sweating my facking tits off, to then get out of the work shower and only have to put my sweat drenched work clothes back on. 

You try cycling more than 20 minutes in a shirt and chinos in 28 degrees mate - then sit about in those clothes for 8 hours :joy: 

ps not directed at you Leroy, I know you to be a good, sensible, bike riding fellow.
    Exactly