Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valley Pass is down?

Saying it’s undergoing essential maintenance......anyone got an idea how long it will be down for?

Comments

• Oooo takeover news??!!  

Well, that's what we always say, isn't it?
  • You've paid the helmet for something and now you're disappointed it isn't what you might have hoped?
    How old are you?
    Have you been living under a rock?
    Wearing a sign on your back saying 'Kick Me' would be a better choice.
    Not a penny more...
  • You've paid the helmet for something and now you're disappointed it isn't what you might have hoped?
    How old are you?
    Not a penny more...
    WTF are you on about......I just want to know when it’s likely to be up and running again......I ain’t complaining, it’s been a very good lifeline for the last few seasons, especially for those of us who no longer live near to The Valley. I don’t need a long winded Gettysburg Address rant from you pal.
    I and thousands of others use Valley Pass on an ongoing basis.....are you seriously calling out Addicks who subscribe to it?
    How old are you?
    Not a penny more...
    WTF are you on about......I just want to know when it’s likely to be up and running again......I ain’t complaining, it’s been a very good lifeline for the last few seasons, especially for those of us who no longer live near to The Valley. I don’t need a long winded Gettysburg Address rant from you pal.
    I and thousands of others use Valley Pass on an ongoing basis.....are you seriously calling out Addicks who subscribe to it?
    Don’t bite . He’s our resident WUM