Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Favourite moment & match from last season? (excluding playoffs)

For me:

Moment- Chris Solly's 95th minute equaliser at Luton. Although closely followed by Grant's stoppage time penalty v Accrington, developed a real dislike for them during that match.

Match- Charlton 3-1 Luton. To completely blow away a team unbeaten in 28 matches like we did in that second half was just superb. Honorable mentions to Portsmouth at home and Southend away though.

Comments

• How warm the khazis were at Fleetwood, and the pies were decent
  • Definitely Luton
  • Rochdale away certainly wont be high on many lists

Would agree that Luton (H) was a great moment but dont feel right putting it as watched on iFollow rather than being there

Portsmouth (H) would probably be the next best thing for me

As for my favourite moment - Grant's penalty against Accrington!!
  • Shrewsbury away lovely 3 points absolutely battered them, and the cider was pretty decent as well.
  • Agree with Accrington at home
  • Agree with Accrington at home
    I, like most other real football fans throughout the country, have always had a soft spot for Stanley and their Chairman is a great fella to boot......however, on the day they were absolutely disgusting and got exactly what they deserved........a big fat nothing!
  • Luton home 100%. The pure scenes after Taylor's second is why i follow football.
  • Luton home & away.

The 4th against Rochdale knowing we had 3rd.
  • Luton home and Wycombe away. The atmosphere at Wycombe was brilliant. 
  • Being in todmorden on the way to Accrington away.
    @ElfsborgAddick hadnt stopped talking all day.
    I turned round and said here am i trying to take in the scenery and i got you f@cking wrapped round me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Luton away, Solly with a c*ntstomper of a goal in the 94th minute. 
  • Didn’t go to that many last season but Accrington at home for me.
  • For games that I was at:
    Home - 3rd goal against Luton.
    Away - Phillips saving penalty at Doncaster followed by the 2-0 win
  • edited June 2019
    801912601 said:
    For games that I was at:
    Home - 3rd goal against Luton.
    Away - Phillips saving penalty at Doncaster followed by the 2-0 win
    Was the Plymouth game Phillips saved the penalty

Agreed though that was an excellent moment capped off by the fact we'd played shite yet went down the other end and scored
  • Gawd knows why I said Donny 
  • 801912601 said:
    Gawd knows why I said Donny 
    Thinking of his penalty save in the shootout?
  • Portsmouth away deserves a mention , they were flying at that point . Coventry at home and away were the low points for me .
  • edited June 2019
    Away at Wimbledon. A win away after going behind, a last minute winner and a Naby goal. What more could you want?
    On the flip side, I couldn't see anything and it stunk like a Bangkok sewer.
  • Bit of an obscure one but Grants injury time winner at home to Plymouth. We totally dominated and I think had a record number of attempts on goal but were thwarted at every turn.

Massive amount of time wasting just led to an afternoon of total frustration until that last gasp winner following a grotesque attempted header from Igor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sort of two rolled into one. George Lapslie away at Portsmouth when he did that thing on the touchline which led to a goal, and shoving his face in the way of a goalbound shot later in the game.
  • Pompey away was pretty awesome. They were well clear at the top and on fire. Our win was relatively comfortable and arguably a turning point of the season. Always a great away day.... but won't miss it next year of course!
  • clb74 said:
    Being in todmorden on the way to Accrington away.
    @ElfsborgAddick hadnt stopped talking all day.
    I turned round and said here am i trying to take in the scenery and i got you f@cking wrapped round me.
    Accrington is as depressing as you.
  • Moment - last min winner at Wimbledon 
    match - Luton at home - we played them off the park although a v close 2nd was Pompey.

last season was such a good season 
  • So many great memories for what was one of my favourite ever seasons.Wimbledon away was a turning point and the joy of Igor winner was great.As already stated Luton at home was a great performance but one of my favourite away days was Shrewsbury.Great day before during and after - although that nearly went 'tits up' with a few Villa fans on the way home
  • Single moment, Naby’s free kick vs Wimbledon. Redemption. 

Match, home vs Luton. That second half was one of the most complete performances I’ve seen from a Charlton side in 30+ years watching us. 
  • I didn't go to many games last year but Wycombe away was a 'get the job done' performance when we needed the points and also a superb atmosphere.
  • Last minute winner vs Accrington 
  • Single moment, Naby’s free kick vs Wimbledon. Redemption. 

Match, home vs Luton. That second half was one of the most complete performances I’ve seen from a Charlton side in 30+ years watching us. 
    Forgot about that free kick! Was good.
    Im sure we will at least have a couple of good memories/moments this season...
  • I know its not actually a single moment but for me Karlan Grant getting 14-goals for us... For years I'd insisted that he'd make it and was finally nice to see that he did