Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chuks Aneke - ed. Signs for Birmingham p24

Comments

• CH4RLTON said:
    Izzzy Mcleod scored bags of goals for MK dons in league 2 #justsaying
    Izzy played under a clueless manager #justsaying
  • Big strong boy. Good on the ball. Like what I have seen. Hope he can make the step up to The Championship. In BowerJackoGallen we trust. 
  • Might turn out to be a dud but so far so good on the recruitment, hungry players with something to prove ( Curbishley years ) 
    We are going to be the underdogs but I’m kinda relishing that and I expect Bows will have the players relishing the challenge too.
  • Ooohhh we got Chuks Aneke
    he's better than Pele,
    He scores goal home and awaaaay
  • IR94 said:
    This boy's video is better than Izale McLeod. Woo hoo.
    Was just about to post that it reminds me when we signed McLeod. Watched to many "highlight" vids & got excited only to be let down as the season progressed. 

• Can't be as bad as McLeod - useless signing.
  • Aneke was good for MK Dons in league 1 a few years ago, I have no doubt he’ll make the step up as long as he stays fit.
  • Roland please sell up, desperate to buy a season ticket. 
    Well just buy one Large, with the best will in the world, your £400 will make eff all difference and if anyone criticises you so what. Do what is right for you.

If you want to be at The Valley do so and if you don't then don't.
    If only it was that easy
    It is. It couldn't be simpler, unless you have personal circumstances we are unaware of.
  • Sponsored links:

Well just buy one Large, with the best will in the world, your £400 will make eff all difference and if anyone criticises you so what. Do what is right for you.

If only it was that easy
    It is. It couldn't be simpler, unless you have personal circumstances we are unaware of.
    Nope, but it’s about principles.
  • Life’s too short Large
  • I like it. 
  • I called this one a few weeks ago. Perfect fit. Right age. Good numbers. Good size.  Very pleased with this one.

If only it was that easy
    Principles are good.

Trying to lay a guilt trip on all those who don't feel the same way isn't...
  • edited June 2019
    Roland please sell up, desperate to buy a season ticket. 

If only it was that easy
    It's a shame what influence a man of retirement age, living in Belgium has over your life. 
    All the best mate.
  • Fella looks a unit, welcome on board Chuks, reckons this means  Tom Eaves joining is a no no , hope it means Lyle is not going.
  • Ps scarify looks well stretched.
  • He's a frickin giant!
  • We've got a new Ademola!
  • Sponsored links:

• If this is instead of Eaves rather than as well as then I'm pretty much okay with that. Two big "linking" players (who as strikers probably have a premium on wages) would probably take a massive chunk out of the overall squad budget that we can't really spare right now. 
    If the source of the money changes from Two Shits to A.N. Other then perhaps the situation will change somewhat.

If only it was that easy
    Hang in there Large
  • He just looks absolutely unreal. I don't care if those clips are in league 2. He's a giant and I can see why Wenger said he is like Toure, very similar drive/dribbling style 

https://youtu.be/_xW1zhLD8bY

It looks like his main issue is his workrate/fitness. Didn't Bowyer work wonders with Lyle in this department? Hopefully Bowyer can work his magic again 
    Christ, he's huge!
  • Agree with TheNewbie, we need a 4th striker with after-burners now.
  • Injury prone too I bet, what's not to like??
    2 in his entire career.
  • Agree with TheNewbie, we need a 4th striker with after-burners now.
    Nketiah!! But suspect we’ll have to wait until the end of the transfer window to see what happens with him, aswell as Bielik, Cullen and any other prem loans that we might be working on
  • He's as big as Naby! 
    Welcome, Chuks.
    Now everything crossed that Lyle stays. My Dons mates will not at all like the idea of him linking up with "one of those".
  • He just looks absolutely unreal. I don't care if those clips are in league 2. He's a giant and I can see why Wenger said he is like Toure, very similar drive/dribbling style 

https://youtu.be/_xW1zhLD8bY

It looks like his main issue is his workrate/fitness. Didn't Bowyer work wonders with Lyle in this department? Hopefully Bowyer can work his magic again 
    Think Bowyer, Jacko and Lyle can turn this guy into a beast. Look what they done for Grant.
  • Very welcome addition and an interesting choice. On the face of it could be a player who lost his way after starting at Arsenal and England U16 to U19 and then moving sideways into the Belgian Pro-League.

Assuming some further additions I feel a bit more ok about the coming season. Which is not to say it won't be tough, but, with Bowyer and Jackson still around the squad ought to have sufficient spirit and staying power to keep us up.