Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• PopIcon said:
    Due in the club shop at the end of July. 
    Just show us a picture and take my money ffs
  • Juventus and Newcastle kits are abominations!
    Add Barcelona / Southampton as being a load of rubbish too - Man City's kits have been released and look brilliant!!
  • Liverpool and West Ham both have very nice kits, throwbacks
  • edited July 2019
    Juventus and Newcastle kits are abominations!
    Add Barcelona / Southampton as being a load of rubbish too - Man City's kits have been released and look brilliant!!
    https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/club-news/2019/july/man-city-puma-2019-20-home-away-kits-revealed
  • Arsenal's kits are easily the nicest I have seen for many many years, in typical Arsenal fashion they had to ruin it with their cringey advert
  • Arsenal's kits are easily the nicest I have seen for many many years, in typical Arsenal fashion they had to ruin it with their cringey advert
    Retro really is coming into fashion with Football kits at the moment

I imagine that Nike need to really buck up their ideas as their kits have become extremely boring and lack individual identities of late
  • Love the little Hacienda touch on the city shirt
  • Sponsored links:

https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/club-news/2019/july/man-city-puma-2019-20-home-away-kits-revealed
    Why the hazard tape on the away kit?
    Nod to the Hacienda and it's design
  • Nike have either got really lazy or they just don't have the passion for football at the moment. There persistent use of template kits have clearly lost them a few good teams.
  • cafc999 said:
    Nike have either got really lazy or they just don't have the passion for football at the moment. There persistent use of template kits have clearly lost them a few good teams.
    You reckon? If they offered the most money I'm not sure teams would care. 
  • Talal said:
    cafc999 said:
    Nike have either got really lazy or they just don't have the passion for football at the moment. There persistent use of template kits have clearly lost them a few good teams.
    That's the problem though, they are not offering the most money now. I wonder why that could be? Something to do with all of there kits looking the same?
  • That Southampton kit can't be real. One of the worst I've seen in years
    Two absolute cracking kits there.
  • Rothko said:
    Nod to the Hacienda and it's design
    Pretentious drivel written about the designs on the City site.
    They're football shirts ffs.
  • SDAddick said:
    Random chevlon on the shoulder....
  • cafc999 said:
    Talal said:
    cafc999 said:
    That's the problem though, they are not offering the most money now. I wonder why that could be? Something to do with all of there kits looking the same?
    Sorry unless I'm missing something how does their kits looking the same equate to them offering less money?
    If they really wanted to supply, say arsenal, nike could offer any amount above Adidas and I'm sure it would be accepted regardless of how templatey their kits are. Why would arsenal care? Fans would still buy them as ever.
  • Sponsored links:

• PopIcon said:
    SDAddick said:
    LMAO What the frick is a chevlon?

It's not a chevron either which is what we have on our kits. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    PopIcon said:
    SDAddick said:
    LMAO What the frick is a chevlon?

It's not a chevron either which is what we have on our kits. 
    Exactly... point proved!
  • That Southampton kit can't be real. One of the worst I've seen in years
    I quite like them!
  • Talal said:
    cafc999 said:
    Talal said:
    cafc999 said:
    Sorry unless I'm missing something how does their kits looking the same equate to them offering less money?
    If they really wanted to supply, say arsenal, nike could offer any amount above Adidas and I'm sure it would be accepted regardless of how templatey their kits are. Why would arsenal care? Fans would still buy them as ever.
    Nike not offering large amounts of money because sales are down + clubs not happy with getting template kits = clubs leaving Nike. Let's put it this way, a few tears ago Puma would have got nowhere near Man City let alone supply kit. 
  • The new Juventus home kit is horrible. Pink stripe down the middle to honour their first colours.  I prefer the stripes rather than half an half design. Man u done that with the green and yellow
  • cafc999 said:
    Talal said:
    cafc999 said:
    Talal said:
    cafc999 said:
    Nike not offering large amounts of money because sales are down + clubs not happy with getting template kits = clubs leaving Nike. Let's put it this way, a few tears ago Puma would have got nowhere near Man City let alone supply kit. 
    Apparently the US Women’s kit is Nikes biggest selling shirt in a calendar year. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    cafc999 said:
    Talal said:
    cafc999 said:
    Talal said:
    cafc999 said:
    Apparently the US Women’s kit is Nikes biggest selling shirt in a calendar year. 
    Had not heard this, but would believe it. I bought one for the girl I'm seeing for her birthday. It's a really good kit as well. 
  • The new Juventus home kit is horrible. Pink stripe down the middle to honour their first colours.  I prefer the stripes rather than half an half design. Man u done that with the green and yellow
    "According to the club, the new kit doesn't need the traditional Juve stripes because they want the fans to #BeTheStripes."

Ok then.