Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What a lot of dosh!

Comments

• Options
    Interesting, thanks.
  • Options
    Looking at that, it does make you think the 7 million pounds directors payment which keeps being bought up is a red herring if ever there was.
  • Options
    Good.

Palace got £100k less than last season.
  • Options
    Looking at that, it does make you think the 7 million pounds directors payment which keeps being bought up is a red herring if ever there was.
    Exactly, especially considering that there'll be a new and no doubt more lucrative deal by the time we can ever realistically expect to be there. I'm sure the directors would take a sensible deal for their cash today that they could reinvest. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Addickted said:
    Good.

Palace got £100k less than last season.
    They got more didnt they?

2017/18 they got £114m | 2018/19 they got £122.0m

Edit: See where you mean now
  • Options
    jac52 said:
    Exactly, especially considering that there'll be a new and no doubt more lucrative deal by the time we can ever realistically expect to be there. I'm sure the directors would take a sensible deal for their cash today that they could reinvest. 
    You made the fatal mistake if using the word “sensible” 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I bet Huddersfield & Cardiff are glad they got relegated......they would get less this season based on the new deal...😁