Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer 2019 - CONFIRMED Transfers & New Contract Signings

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    We have a full squad of 16!
    I thought teams had squads of 18... still missing two players for the bench ;)
    I thought it was 16 in the championship?
    I know fairly recently we had the rule, thought it may have been the championship, but can't find anything to confirm 5 or 7 in the championship.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Nope... Seven players on the bench across all top four Divisions now
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    I know fairly recently we had the rule, thought it may have been the championship, but can't find anything to confirm 5 or 7 in the championship.
    It is 7, just went on flashscore and picked the 1st game on the last weekend and both teams had 7 subs

• Dazzler21 said:

Pearce is now until 2021 (with an option of a further year)

• edited July 2019
    Not sure that Taylors contract runs until 2021 either, I thought it was 2020 but I could be wrong. 
  • Cheers @Dazzler21 I didnt read the OS article properly and didnt know about the option of another year

• Weird thought I'd already posted the Pearce update 
  • edited July 2019
    Not sure that Taylors contract runs until 2021 either, I thought it was 2020 but I could be wrong. 
    2 year contract according to o.s 

"The highly-rated striker arrives in SE7 as a free agent on a two-year deal with his contract with former club AFC Wimbledon having come to an end."
  • Sponsored links:

• Parker has signed for Gillingham and Ajose for Exeter.
  • Parker has signed for Gillingham and Ajose for Exeter.
    Where did you see Parker news? 
  • Thought the Purrington fee was £94,000?
  • Thought the Purrington fee was £94,000?
    Officially the fees for Purrington and Bonne were both undisclosed.
  • Was certain Taylor was 2020 on my sheet. Updated.
  • edited July 2019
    So that's the back ten sorted out.

That leaves twelve more needed to make the full 22.

We already have Williams, JFC, Pratley, Taylor, Aneke and Bonne. We also have Morgan and Lapslie but given the way Bowyer has spoken lately, I wouldn't be surprised to see those two end up out on loan, or maybe not?

Basically, still another 4-6 to come.
  • Brilliant dealing so far

Im only gutted about Aribo, but hat was down to backroom tomfoolery.
  • Brilliant dealing so far

Im only gutted about Aribo, but hat was down to backroom tomfoolery.
    Sometimes you need to lose one or two to bring in the changes so that you win a lot...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    Not sure on which youth players will be coming through so they have been omitted. 

Couple of released player locations updated. 

Squad Players in height order:

Assumed positions...

• Yeah thats how I see our loan deals going

Maybe Oztumer (Yes still reckon it'll happen) with Aneke in the CAM role, with Chuks also the Taylor cover up top
  • Yeah thats how I see our loan deals going

Maybe Oztumer (Yes still reckon it'll happen) with Aneke in the CAM role, with Chuks also the Taylor cover up top
    Yeah I have selected 6 loanees on there, I think Oztumer could well be the one that brigs the loans down to five as he'll sign perm if he does come. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Yeah thats how I see our loan deals going

Yeah I have selected 6 loanees on there, I think Oztumer could well be the one that brigs the loans down to five as he'll sign perm if he does come. 
    Didnt count all the loan players probably as only saw five myself

We cant have six can we?
  • Dazzler21 said:

We cant have six can we?
    We can but you can only use 5 in a match day squad.
  • Dazzler21 said:

We cant have six can we?
    Not in our match day squad, but technically we can have 12 short term Loan players I think over the course of the season and up to 8 Long term. 
  • No such thing as short term loans anymore. Can only loan players until January or May (June?).
  • Cheers I thought as much

Id be surprised if we get more than five as thats the only number Bowyer has ever mentioned - Guess as well with our small budget (for the unknown future) we need to keep other teams onside so dont really want to loan someone who wont play and so piss off the parent club
  • Scoham said:
    No such thing as short term loans anymore. Can only loan players until January or May (June?).
    Are the standardised rules no longer in force?
  • Cheers I thought as much

Id be surprised if we get more than five as thats the only number Bowyer has ever mentioned - Guess as well with our small budget (for the unknown future) we need to keep other teams onside so dont really want to loan someone who wont play and so piss off the parent club
    Like all the games Maxwell got haha