Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Baby Bent Robbie Fowler Harry Kewell

edited January 2007 in Rumours
SS website.Fans views.

Bent seen coming out of WHAM with Edgar Davids tonight.

Bent to Scousers for Kewell +£7M.

Fowler been talking to Pardew.

Don't believe them but I'm usually wrong.

Comments

• SS?

Edgar Davids according to Sky Sports is talking to La Galaxy?

Where's the links, cause I can't find anything on the website
  • and Harry Kewell, we're getting the wage bill down, not up
  • FOWLER FOWLER

FFS
  • http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=178319&lid=1490&clid=&channel=Football+Home&title=Transfers+-+Your+View

Here's the link, sorry couldn't sort it last night.
  • Anyone believes any of this then theyre and utter fool...

For example "I work next door to The Hawthorns and yesterday I saw Peter Crouch coming out of the players' entrance.
    Stuart Turner - Tamworth, Staffordshire"
  • Kewell and £5m for DB, do me a favour...
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Anyone believes any of this then theyre and utter fool...

For example "I work next door to The Hawthorns and yesterday I saw Peter Crouch coming out of the players' entrance.

to be fair though he may have been coming out of the players entrance at Liverpool and you'd still be able to see him from West Bromwich
  • [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Anyone believes any of this then theyre and utter fool...

to be fair though he may have been coming out of the players entrance at Liverpool and you'd still be able to see him from West Bromwich

That is a good shout WSS because, as we all know, the Hawthorns is the highest ground in the country!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]
    That is a good shout WSS because, as we all know, the Hawthorns is the highest ground in the country!!

Highest ground, highest player.

Voila
  • edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]Kewell and £5m for DB, do me a favour...

Kewell would slot nicely into our medical room along with most of our other new signings:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds like a good signing...after all the last two players we signed from Liverpool worked out...

Seriously, I thought the idea was to buy up and coming players rather than those coming down a level?