Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Next Season betting

I usually pick 2 teams from each division in the FL and do 8 trebles

I fancy

Championship:  Cardiff, Brentford
League 1: Sunderland, Portsmouth
League 2: Salford, Walsall

Comments

• 12 x £5 trebles.

• Huddersfield at 20/1 aren’t a bad each way bet. They’ve been preparing for life in the championship since last Christmas.
  • I've done
    City
    Cardif
    Portsmouth 
    Salford 
    Celtic
    Juventus
    Barca
    Psg
    Munich
    Malmo 
    Molde
    Copenhagen 

174k win return or 2k all place (most top 2)

Ive done silly one also 
    City
    Charlton top 6
    Portsmouth 
    Salford 
    Celtic
    Juventus
    Barca
    Psg
    Munich
    Malmo 
    Molde
    Copenhagen
    Zent St petersberg
    Slavia Prague

Win only £3 returns 334k
  • Everyone done Pompey and Sunderland in League 1 last year.
  • got a few on all small stakes 50p ew etc 

really fancy Liverpool this year to win the pl and ive put a fun bet on united as at 33/1 that is ridiculous odds. 

my pre season bets consist of;

man u top 4 finish/leicester & wolves top 10 finish, newcastle and norwich to be relegated 50/1
    man u pl winner 33/1
    karlan aherne grant championship top scorer 25/1
    lincoln/bradford/west brom/liverpool ew league winners 5164.88/1
    bolton/luton/brighton relegation treble 68/1
    bolton/millwall/norwich relegation treble 25/1
    pompey/orient/west brom/liverpool ew league winners 5562/1
    sunderland/fulham/liverpool league treble 140/1
  • never done a season bet before surprisingly but mate got me to do one this week:

Bet 1) Relegation: Blackpool, Cambridge, Millwall & Newcastle - £5-£2,741.25

deux)Promotion: Fleetwood, Scunthorpe, Wrexham, Middlesbrough £5-£3,776

3)League winners E/W top 4: Peterborough, Bradford, Cardiff + Liverpool £5-£7,238 

Not too much logic in these :)

• masicat said:
    Everyone done Pompey and Sunderland in League 1 last year.
    Wont happen this year, one of them will slip up.
  • Very decent write up of every team in the championship here: https://welovebetting.co.uk/wlb-season-preview-2019-20-championship-team-verdicts/

And they've done the same for the other leagues as well.
  • I’ve read two betting shop predictions so far, one has us finishing 24th, the other 21st so, given they also lazily seem to be opting for Leeds and Fulham to be promoted (Leeds as Champions for one of them would you believe, do these people never learn?) that probably looks pretty well odds on makes it that  Charlton should do very well this season.
  • I’ll do all my betting when I return from holiday but my earlier predictions:

Premier league: Spurs to finish above Liverpool. Brighton/Norwich to be relegated. Palace will probably be 3rd but waiting for Zaha to walk.

National league: Fylde to win promotion. This will be my big bet. I’ve been following Fylde religiously since they’ve won promotion 2 seasons back and I think this will be their year.

League one: MK to make the play offs. I actually think Sunderland are in a better position that last season. I’ll probably have them to win title.

League 2: Newport to win promotion. Cambridge to be relegated.

Championship. I don’t rate anyone so will need to keep reading on this one.

• Sponsored links:

Premier league: Spurs to finish above Liverpool. Brighton/Norwich to be relegated. Palace will probably be 3rd but waiting for Zaha to walk.

National league: Fylde to win promotion. This will be my big bet. I’ve been following Fylde religiously since they’ve won promotion 2 seasons back and I think this will be their year.

League one: MK to make the play offs. I actually think Sunderland are in a better position that last season. I’ll probably have them to win title.

I think Cardiff didn't overspend in the prem and the Warnock factor make them my favs

The Championship looks totally open imo, promotion and relegation are going to figure in the background for more or less every team. A previous Bowyer comment about making sure we’re safe and then see where we are (or words to that effect) has to be the sensible approach for every team in this division this season.

Backed them to get promoted LAST year, but the £250k fraud at the club must put them out of the running this year.

I just want to say:

2019/2020 - Stevenage to finish in top half at 6/4 with Hills and Paddy - free money :) , but don't hang about because there is transfer news this coming week.
  • leeds 9/2 for promotion is probably one of the worst bets i've seen.

a team and manager that bottled it quite a few times last season. 
  • leeds 9/2 for promotion is probably one of the worst bets i've seen.

a team and manager that bottled it quite a few times last season. 
    Bookies odds are not based on opinion, it's based on where the money is
  • Racing post guide (out today) is usually a good pre season read.
  • Racing post guide (out today) is usually a good pre season read.
    Bought that this morning. Always a good read for anyone who enjoys punting. Kept last years one to review back to see how many predictions were correct. Can’t find it anywhere.