Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Very good article by Colin Murray who does well as the presenters on Quest over the new two hour slot. 

Murray understands that once one club goes to the wall, others will follow as like the sick animal in the wild the predators are waiting to pounce. 
  • Always been a fan of Colin Murray when it comes to any Football Presenting

Was really good when covering Match of the Day 2 and is now extremely on the ball covering the EFL highlights!!

He's without doubt spot on with what he says
  • Can someone send/post the article to RD?
  • Problem is, @PrincessFiona, that RD would read that article and pat himself on the back for keeping wages down and (mostly) avoiding paying transfer fees. 

He has no concept of the harm he has done to the soul of the club.
  • N01R4M said:
    Problem is, @PrincessFiona, that RD would read that article and pat himself on the back for keeping wages down and (mostly) avoiding paying transfer fees. 

He has no concept of the harm he has done to the soul of the club.
    I suppose so - ironically the amazing success Lee, Johnnie, the players and the entire wider team at the club have achieved in spite (i.e. NOT because of him) obscures the damage he has done to the club. Some of the descriptions in the article of him to a tee! Notable 'Failing to understand others' feelings' and 'make impulsive decisions without feeling guilty for the harm they cause'
  • Top article by Mr Murray. A true 'football man' whose extensive knowledge and enthusiasm for the game stretches far beyond the cash- bloated teams in the Premiere League.
  • I've got a lot of time for Murray. He understands where it's at, which is a sad contrast to most of our Premiership/Champions League obsessed sports media.
  • Who is the other club he alluded to?
  • JaShea99 said:
    Who is the other club he alluded to?
    I've no idea for sure ...... but some of the actions at Derby County amaze me.

• edited August 2019
    Macclesfield maybe? - What with the legal action from the players?
  • Sponsored links:

• JaShea99 said:
    Who is the other club he alluded to?
    He wouldn't name them.

Everybody knows Macclesfield are in deep trouble because it's already been well reported.

He seemed to allude to a club which is on the brink but their predicament isn't yet in the public domain.

• Sheffield Wednesday? Have pulled the same "selling the ground to the owner" stunt as Derby (and you can only do that trick once), and were late filing their last set of accounts.