Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Please don't shoot the messenger.....but I think Lyle may be injured :(

Comments

• games like these that Montserrat play always carry this risk as no offence intended some of teams playing will be sunday pub league at best. 
  • I've just seen a photo of him, so actual news, its true I'm afraid. 
  • Good thing we've got Hemed and Aneke then as options to replace him
    Upload it then.

Can you post it?
  • I'm sure he posted a video of him leaving Montserrat a day or two ago on instagram.
    Which i thought was strange as they had 1 more game.

But I can't see it now so its either deleted or more likely that i imagined it.

edit: if he posted it as a story it could have expired, did anyone else see it?
    Yep I saw it too
    Good news is I'm not going mad.
    Bad news is it would suggest something is wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would also suggest that people dont panic until its been confirmed by Bowyer on Thursday

Montserrat only played on Saturday (early hours of Sunday morning for us) - Imagine he's only reached England either today or yesterday which means its unlikely that the club have completed a proper scan to find out the actual damage

Might not be great but might not be as bad as first thought if they've got him on crutches as a precaution till they know the extent of it
  • Out until jan 1st... never to be seen in a CAFC shirt again. 

Can you post it?
    Been asked not too so I won’t, but I can confirm he’s sitting at a station in a protective brace and crutches. I’m hoping it’s just precautionary as id like to the think we wouldn’t be letting him hop about if it was too serious.

Can you post it?
    Been asked not too so I won’t, but I can confirm he’s sitting at a station in a protective brace and crutches. I’m hoping it’s just precautionary as id like to the think we wouldn’t be letting him hop about if it was too serious.

Been asked not to? By who?

Can you post it?
    Good point
  • Bit frustrating that he lasted the 90mins if he got a knock for Montserrat - Saying that though usually has to be something serious for him to come off!!

Can you post it?
    A precautionary station? 
  • If this is true then surely we have to question why our star player is hobbling about on crutches at a station. Surely the club (or Taylor himself) can afford to get a taxi!

Can you post it?
    Most players who have injuries still hop about, wouldn't read into it as being a serious injury or not. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2019
    J BLOCK said:
    I've just seen a photo of him, so actual news, its true I'm afraid. 

Can you post it?
    Most players who have injuries still hop about, wouldn't read into it as being a serious injury or not. 
    I’d hope any star striker of our club who’s going too or from our physio or hospital assessment would at least get a taxi laid on if their injury was serious
  • J BLOCK said:
    I've just seen a photo of him, so actual news, its true I'm afraid. 

Can you post it?
    I’d hope any star striker of our club who’s going too or from our physio or hospital assessment would at least get a taxi laid on
    If they're too tight to buy the players water they're hardly likely to pay for a taxi.
  • I call bullshit. He tweeted after the game & no mention if it. 
  • edited September 2019
    I wouldn't mind. But he's Montserrats fifth choice striker!
    So you haven't actually see  him.....just a photo of him. 
  • Quick question. Why is bullshit always "called"? Does anyone ever proclaim, announce, state, say, or anything else?
    So you haven't actually see  him.....just a photo of him. 
    Ive seen plenty of photos of him Golfie, just this one he was wearing a knee brace and crutches.
  • I smell Bullshit would be more apt.
  • I call bullshit. He tweeted after the game & no mention if it. 
    Yet people who don't just post for the sake of it... are confirming it.

Without seeing the image it's impossible to believe 100%