Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Please don't shoot the messenger.....but I think Lyle may be injured :(

Comments

• edited September 2019
    I've just seen a photo of him, so actual news, its true I'm afraid. 
    Photoshopped.

• (He hasn't tweeted this month, for what it's worth). 
  • @Dazzler21 has gone viral.
  • @golfaddick will now be more than happy to confirm its not bullshit.
  • It'd be a bit odd for it to be BS now... I mean he's been seen in several outfits clearly injured. 
  • WSS said:
    The St Lucia FA have just tweeted me wishing him a speedy recovery.  That's a bit weird.

Searching 'Lyle Taylor' on twitter is the best their scouting team can manage ahead of tonights game.
  • Sponsored links:

• p.s not even worried as "In Bowyer We Trust" or #IBWT 
  • Odd that he’d leave international duty early if he wasn’t injured (he’s 100% left early judging from Instagram) - however, I don’t think he’d be all smiles like he was if he’d just been ruled out for a while with injury 

• We will find out by 9pm tonight if Lyle is in their team or not. If he isn't everyone panic 
  • I smell Bullshit would be more apt.
    I think a “Bullshit” button is an excellent idea as a replacement button for the flags. We need the admins to look into it
  • What does Colin have to say about it? :/
  • If it's the image doing the rounds on Facebook it's fake and a photoshop of Jesse Lingard on crutches.

Those t shirts are popular!
  • Chizz said:
    (He hasn't tweeted this month, for what it's worth). 
    Fuck me does that mean he has broken his fingers as well!!
  • Picture taken after the game at the weekend he looks happy so unless its happened in training I call Bullshit

• All those saying unless it happened in training, it is perfectly reasonable that Lyle may have injured himself in training.

Just incase you were as blind as it seems.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    All those saying unless it happened in training, it is perfectly reasonable that Lyle may have injured himself in training.

Its also perfectly reasonable that its bollocks as there has been no actual picture, just photoshopped rubbish and a couple of so called sightings.

Nothing from Charlton
    Nothing from Montserrat
    Nothing from Lyle
  • I'll have you know my photoshops are of exceedingly better quality than my previous attempts historically speaking.

:wink:

I'm pretty sure it's true.
  • That chair has been placed there to hide the plaster cast.
    The chair is his new left foot.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    That chair has been placed there to hide the plaster cast.
    The chair is his new left foot.
    Even Simon Church could score a with a chair for a foot.
  • I smell Bullshit would be more apt.
    I think a “Bullshit” button is an excellent idea as a replacement button for the flags. We need the admins to look into it
    and then this appears next to the post...

Image result for bullshit man gif
  • Dazzler21 said:
    All those saying unless it happened in training, it is perfectly reasonable that Lyle may have injured himself in training.

I bet that geezer who trod on Taylor’s foot at the last home game has been up to his old tricks again. 
  • Dazzler21 said:

Its also perfectly reasonable that its bollocks as there has been no actual picture, just photoshopped rubbish and a couple of so called sightings.

Nothing from Charlton
    Nothing from Montserrat
    Nothing from Lyle
    @golfaddick , a former fellow bullshit caller, will confirm its not bullshit
  • Prepare for the worst and nothing else will be as bad.