Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

La Liga 2019/2020

Comments

• Yes, a disappointing result for Atletico yesterday but hoping they can still keep in the top two at least this season. That's true about Barca's injuries and I'm sure they will be back in the top places when they are at full strength. Really think La Liga needs a close title race this year and hopefully the others can really push Barca.
  • I’m off to Madrid next weekend . Atletico v Celta Vigo on Saturday and Getafe v Mallorca on Sunday. Odds on 0-0 both games with my sort of luck
  • cafc4life said:
    I’m off to Madrid next weekend . Atletico v Celta Vigo on Saturday and Getafe v Mallorca on Sunday. Odds on 0-0 both games with my sort of luck
    0-0 for Atletico today - hope you enjoyed game and atmosphere though!

Granada beating Barca at moment.
  • cafc4life said:
    I’m off to Madrid next weekend . Atletico v Celta Vigo on Saturday and Getafe v Mallorca on Sunday. Odds on 0-0 both games with my sort of luck
    Told you didn’t I! Yeah atmosphere was good and the Stadium is very impressive. As a side though Atletico don’t look great 
  • Granada won 2-0 and are now top, at least until tomorrow. Sevilla v Real Madrid tomorrow night. Very interesting season so far!
  • Valverde out?

Barca seem to be going backwards under him. 2 defeats already this season when in recent years they usually only lose 2-3 in a season. Also now 7 away games in all competitions without a win. 
  • I can see Luis Enrique going back to Barca at some point.
  • Lopetegui has had a great start at Sevilla.
    They signed 12+ players in the summer and sold a number of first team players too. A complete squad overhaul.
    seems to have got them to gel very quickly.
    10 points from 4 games so far, a win at home to Real will put them 3 points clear at the top. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Great photos @cafc4life and hope you enjoyed Madrid!

Must win game for Barcelona tonight, in 9th place and against Villareal who are one place above them. Very early in the season but seems like it could be a lot more open this year.

• Finally, good to see this on flashscores
  • Messi starts his 1st game

6 minutes later assists Griezmann

• Surely be nice to see a different team win the League though, @paulie8290? Been too predictable the last few years.
  • Surely be nice to see a different team win the League though, @paulie8290? Been too predictable the last few years.
    Na lol Barca are my Spanish team always want them to win haha
  • Messi off injured.
    fingers crossed just precautionary 
    Regardless of favourite teams etc always want to see the best players playing 
  • Messi will apparently miss the match at Getafe and is also doubtful for the CL match against Inter Milan.
  • Atletico now top after winning tonight, at least until Real Madrid play against Osasuna at nine. Real win puts them top. It's an enjoyable season so far and hopefully will stay this open.
  • It's taken 6 games but normal service has been resumed with 2 of the big 3 now occupying the top 2 spots in la liga.
  • Sponsored links:

• Barcelona have been fined £265 for the way they approached Griezmann

Nope Ive not left off any 0s!!!

Two Hundred and Sixty Five Quid!!!
    surely Athletico will be suing Barcelona for the other 80M euro
  • It's taken 6 games but normal service has been resumed with 2 of the big 3 now occupying the top 2 spots in la liga.
    Not all teams have played six games yet, with three more games tonight. Wins for Sevilla and/or Real Sociedad could put them back in the top two.

Bizarre really. Would've loved to be in the meeting when that 'punishment' was agreed on.

£265 ...... and Barca are going to appeal
  • edited September 2019
    Madrid derby tonight - really want to see a win for Atletico.
  • Lively game so far and great to see a British player on each side with Bale and Trippier both well involved in the first half.
  • Didn't see the game but i'm amazed to see that both Sergio Ramos and Diego Costa managed to go the entire game without being booked!
  • edited September 2019
    Pretty scrappy game and it's all very tight now at the top with Barcelona winning yesterday and Granada in second place.  Real Sociedad could go into first place tonight with a win against Sevilla. Both Granada and Real Sociedad seem to be completely transformed from their disastrous periods led respectively by Tony Adams and David Moyes.
  • Just 2 points separating the top 6 after Sevilla won last night.

Have been impressed over the past couple of seasons at how well Jesus Navas is doing now he's been converted to a right back. Revitalised his career as i always felt (especially at City) he was shocking as a winger, couldn't score, couldn't cross the ball and was generally terrible. Now he's playing well and is even back in the national side.
  • Seeing a lot mentioned online that Martin Odegaard is finally showing his potential @ Real Sociedad

Apparently Wolves are chasing him for £20m if you believe what the papers say

Is that the case or is still looking like another kid who was hyped at a young age and wont ever properly reach what everyone thinks he could do?