Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Club email error

Hey Siv,

Join us on Wednesday night as we take on Swansea City under the floodlights at SE7. 

Tickets start at just £20 in our Family Stand, with prices at £24 for adults in our Covered End and in other areas around the ground. 

With The Swans currently sitting second in the Championship, this will be a game that will test the Addicks top half credentials. 

We've noticed that you haven't made a purchase with your profile on our system yet, so why not come down to this game to experience The Valley for the first time!

Click below to book through our booking website online! It's quick and easy and you'll be saving money compared to purchasing from 1pm on matchday! 

----+--+------

Ummmmm.... 

Anybody else get one?

Comments

• Yes I did.
    As I've been a season ticket holder for about 25 years and attend plenty of away games I was rather surprised to receive it.
  • Yup, me too.
  • I really wouldn’t worry about it, it’s probably our new owners finding their feet.
  • Ditto.
    Silly sods.
  • They sent it to me twice.
  • Maybe they're trying to sell tickets to the Leeds who haven't purchased before this game.
  • Yep also got it...
  • Ferryman said:
    Maybe they're trying to sell tickets to the Leeds who haven't purchased before this game.
    Or Bournemouth...🤔
  • Stuwall is fuming in case his seat is sold.
  • It could be because they have more than one account set up on their system for your email address (one that has your season ticket and other purchases linked, and one that doesn't). I might be completely wrong, but I think they accidentally created some duplicate accounts when they changed membership systems a few years back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got it too. Not very impressive sending it to valued Season Ticket holders
  • GNelson said:
    It could be because they have more than one account set up on their system for your email address (one that has your season ticket and other purchases linked, and one that doesn't). I might be completely wrong, but I think they accidentally created some duplicate accounts when they changed membership systems a few years back.

which caused no end of problem when purchasing for the play off final. 

maybe instead of discussing on here people should contact the club and ensure there is one account per person linked to season ticket to ensure no pointless emailing and to avoid future dramas when buying tickets for our forthcoming FA cup final..... 
  • Well said Suzie
  • They start their marketing emails with 'Hey xx'?

I might write to Roland about that. I have a question for him anyway.