Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Athletic v Swansea City | Wednesday 3 October | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

12346»

Comments

• Anyone else reading those Tweets in a Welsh accent?
  • Anyone else reading those Tweets in a Welsh accent?
    Cue loads of people trying to do a welsh accent and ending up sounding Indian.
  • Surprised Williams is straight in to a starting berth, was expecting Deji in there and Williams off the bench to ease him in. Let's hope for a rip-roaring, goal-scoring debut
  • Swans seem particularly pleased that Celina is in the squad. Cracking winger they say
  • Surprised Williams is straight in to a starting berth, was expecting Deji in there and Williams off the bench to ease him in. Let's hope for a rip-roaring, goal-scoring debut
    I was going to make a typical CharltonLife joke/pun about this, but I just cant manage it.

In Bowyer I trust. He has seen a lot of Matthew's in training and must trust him to put him straight in against such a strong team.
  • Swans seem particularly pleased that Celina is in the squad. Cracking winger they say
    Yeah he is
    Do you mean Matthews?
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't do cup matches or away games outside of Norfolk (Wembley notwithstanding 🙂), I nissed the Birmingham match earlier this month, and I was on holiday for the second leg of the play-off semi-final.

As a result I haven't been present at a Charlton defeat since the Coventry fixture on Oct 6th last year - almost a full year.

I'd like to keep that selfish stat going so I'll predict a 1-1 draw for tonight, another backs-to-the-wall performance.
  • ross1 said:
    Surprised Williams is straight in to a starting berth, was expecting Deji in there and Williams off the bench to ease him in. Let's hope for a rip-roaring, goal-scoring debut
    Do you mean Matthews?
    Yes. Yes I do.
  • I don't do cup matches or away games outside of Norfolk (Wembley notwithstanding 🙂), I nissed the Birmingham match earlier this month, and I was on holiday for the second leg of the play-off semi-final.

As a result I haven't been present at a Charlton defeat since the Coventry fixture on Oct 6th last year - almost a full year.

I'd like to keep that selfish stat going so I'll predict a 1-1 draw for tonight, another backs-to-the-wall performance.
    Welcome lucky
  • We're gonna smash the Welsh pricks.