Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Man City and that away kit.

Comments

• edited October 2019
    No different to the Barcelona/Charlton Nike ones. Well except in reverse obviously.

• Better kit than the team they played against.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    No different to the Barcelona/Charlton Nike ones. Well except in reverse obviously.

And it’s pink and fluo yellow.
  • Looks peachy orange to me 🍑

• edited October 2019
    Unless you're a cyclist or site worker in need of a high vis outfit i can't imagine too many people rushing out to buy that. 

Don't know why clubs don't just keep kits to relatively simple colours which would surely increase sales.

For example how many people went out and bought our version of that Nike kit as opposed to simpler ones we've had like the ecru kit, black kit, white kit, or our current one etc. 
  • People like a loud shirt. 
  • Certainly worked against Palace, that’s the main thing!
  • Unless you're a cyclist or site worker in need of a high vis outfit i can't imagine too many people rushing out to buy that. 

Don't know why clubs don't just keep kits to relatively simple colours which would surely increase sales.

For example how many people went out and bought our version of that Nike kit as opposed to simpler ones we've had like the ecru kit, black kit, white kit, or our current one etc. 
    Kids would probably like it.