Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 2019/20

Comments

• Rossman92 said:
    Great tie for Maldon and Tiptree, great to see a non league side get the bye! MK Don's and Peterborough were still in with 10 to go, would have puked had either of them got it
    Especially if the Franchise got it.
  • Rossman92 said:
    Great tie for Maldon and Tiptree, great to see a non league side get the bye! MK Don's and Peterborough were still in with 10 to go, would have puked had either of them got it
    Was dreading the thought of it being MK Dons

Hope BBC select the Leyton Orient v Maldon game for TV seeing its effectively an Essex Derby

Good that there will be a decent amount of Non-League teams in the second round
  • Delighted for Maldon as I lived there for about 15 years. Mike Flanagan was manager there for a while.
  • Fans going off on twitter saying the draw is fixed because Karen Carney dropped the chichester ball and then swirled the balls again before picking out the next one
  • It would have been jammy if Maldon and Tiptree had got the bye
  • Also I must add how delightful it is for us not to be in the 1st Round draw in 3 years 😉😉
    Amen to that 
  • After some sleuthing, it was not fixed, the second ball from the right is Chichester City's, looks like she dropped the Port Vale ball. No collusion, fake news
  • Pompey away to Harrogate is a potential banana skin, exactly the type of match Jackett would have been dreading!
  • edited October 2019
    Also I must add how delightful it is for us not to be in the 1st Round draw in 3 years 😉😉
    Only thing I loved about Charlton being in the First Round was the chance to face a Non-League team

Unfortunately didnt happen enough for my liking, after all from our recent spells in League One we only ever faced Halifax Town | Truro and erm Northwich Victoria

Yeah your right... Fuck the 1st Round ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Also I must add how delightful it is for us not to be in the 1st Round draw in 3 years 😉😉
    Only thing I loved about Charlton being in the First Round was the chance to face a Non-League team

Unfortunately didnt happen enough for my liking, after all from our recent spells in League One we only ever faced Halifax Town | Truro and erm Northwich Victoria

Remember dreading going to work(nights) after the Northwich game... the stick I got from my Palace mates was unbearable.... the longest 10 hours of my life.
    Should of called in sick 😂😂
  • could be Yeovil v Hartlepool ....
  • edited October 2019
  • MrOneLung said:
    could be Yeovil v Hartlepool ....
    Can't beat  a local derby 
  • MrOneLung said:
    could be Yeovil v Hartlepool ....
    Can't beat  a local derby 
    The two racist clubs ! 
  • Bloody nora!!... Chichester City have made a donation to the organisation involved in the continuation of Bury FC after being awarded the Bye!!

What a brilliant gesture from a club where £36k will be a life saver!!
    That is Superb 👌

• Welling drawn at Whitby or Stourbridge if they win their replay
    Stourbridge beat Whitby 3-2 tonight.
  • Blimey imagine what they'd be like if they won a game.
  • Sponsored links:

The only upside of being in the 1st Round was we were a big draw, smaller teams would be excited about playing .
    Now if a smaller team draws us in the 3rd Round they’d be gutted by not drawing a bigger club
  • Who says the FA Cup means nothing nowadays?
  • iaitch said:
    Blimey imagine what they'd be like if they won a game.
    Acting for the camera's embarrassing.
  • Welling currently 2-1 down @ Half-Time against Eastleigh

Danny Hollands scored an own goal for the hosts

3 1 down now, another bloody penalty 

3 1 down now, another bloody penalty 
    Thats goodnight then for Welling in the Cup this season
  • 4-1 to Eastleigh
  • Dover Athletic v Southend United (Sunday 10th Nov - 12noon)
    Hayes & Yeading United v Oxford United (Sunday 10th Nov - 2:15pm)
    Harrogate Town v Portsmouth (Monday 11th Nov - 7:45pm)

Are the 1st Round ties selected for TV Coverage on BT Sport
  • Dulwich Hamlet v Carlisle tonight
  • Silence wasnt very silent a group of fans singing throughout