Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

WBA Valley Pass Stream

Hi All,
Have signed up for £5 Valley Pass match stream using VPN as for Bristol City. I'm currently getting "unauthorised country" message despite the VPN. Is anyone else getting this or have I been sussed?! 

Comments

• Not paid for mine yet but can't you change the country? 
  • edited October 2019
    I had the same, trying another country or VPN worked.
  • Thanks, I'll try...
  • Thanks guys, looks OK now...
  • As mentioned on the main thread

Kept trying different countries yet Luxembourg now works for me

If that fails then delete your Internet History / Cookies etc.
  • Try using the Opera browser as well, worked for me last time 
    It is working but also had the "country unavailable" message for the first time. Hope it's not a sign of things proving more difficult in future. 
    Didn't realise with Opera you can only change location to Europe, Americas or Asia. No specific country options (not that I can see anyway). 
    Not working today
  • VPN solutions aside, there’s something wrong today.

I’m getting ‘unauthorized country’ but I’m actually in the USA.

Don’t know who to inform or how?
  • Today's game has been selected for international broadcast and fans will only be able to stream in the below countries.
    Anyone that has purchased a video pass for the game that can't watch will be refunded #cafc https://t.co/WbyNDmKp9r

What a load of shit
  • Sponsored links:

• Rossman92 said:
    Today's game has been selected for international broadcast and fans will only be able to stream in the below countries.
    Anyone that has purchased a video pass for the game that can't watch will be refunded #cafc https://t.co/WbyNDmKp9r

What a load of shit
    Nothing more the club can do about it
  • Rossman92 said:
    Today's game has been selected for international broadcast and fans will only be able to stream in the below countries.

What a load of shit
    Nothing more the club can do about it
    I know, not really their fault, could have told us more than 5 minutes before the game started though. Then again who knows how early they were even told?
  • I've gone Dutch today :)
  • If it is being shown internationally, does that mean there is more chance of a stream online?
  • If it is being shown internationally, does that mean there is more chance of a stream online?
    Yes
  • Comms team need to stop giving out inaccurate info on the stream.
  • Just got it working using netherlands server on vpn.
  • Thanks to the info above from @Rossman92 , I found the game was on ESPN+ here in the US.
    It meant I had to resubscrihe to them, but at least it’s on.
    A bit annoying to get to kick off and not be aware of the situation though AND to have to pay more money to another provider, despite having the season pass.
  • Took to Twitter about the double fees being taken and I know it’s a 3rd party but I @Cafc official and within ten minutes VP had refunded £20 of the £30 outstanding. Why does it have to come to that, mistakes happen, you fecked up, it happens, just it back?