Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Museum Cabinet appeal

This time we are not after your money  :) Due to the recent successful appeal we have been able to purchase four new display cabinets. We now have four old cabinets looking for a new home. It would be a shame to break them up so if anyone would like them they are available free of charge. We acquired them from Blackheath Rugby club and they have done us a turn but are now surplus. The glass fronted case can be lifted off of the white base. They can be collected from the museum by arrangement.

Comments

• Any chance we can get a photo of the new cabinets in action? :)
  • Any chance we can get a photo of the new cabinets in action? :)
    Sure, come along to the museum and take as many as you like ; - )
  • edited October 2019
    Any chance we can get a photo of the new cabinets in action? :)
    Sure, come along to the museum and take as many as you like ; - )

Haha, sadly I have work commitments for a few weekends so I will not even be attending The Valley in November. A sneak peek wouldn't go a miss.

Edit: Beaten me to it... top man. Looks quality.

• I finally managed to get to visit the museum on the day of the Derby match. If you haven't visited yet I would highly recommend it. A thumbs up for all the trustees who give their time and energy to the running of the museum.
  • Listen to @robinofottershaw he knows what he's talking about.

Open AFTER the Preston game.

We also have a photocopier. Doesn't work but free to anyone who will take it away.
  • Listen to @robinofottershaw he knows what he's talking about.

Open AFTER the Preston game.

We also have a photocopier. Doesn't work but free to anyone who will take it away.

Surely it can be fixed?

Related image

• That's our scanner
  • Sponsored links: