Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Centre back

Who was the Charlton centre back who raked Bergkamps calf at the Valley?

Comments

• Options
    Eddie Youds I think
  • Options
    You mean Eddie Eddie Youds surely?
  • Options
    Yes. He was the unremembered part of a pub conversation about that team.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Lives in Bromley area I believe and sometimes drinks in The Partridge pub. Real Charlton fan. Was chatting to him in there maybe a year or so back and I'm sure he told me his boy was with the club.
  • Options
    addick05 said:
    iaitch said:

Lives in Bromley area I believe and sometimes drinks in The Partridge pub. Real Charlton fan. Was chatting to him in there maybe a year or so back and I'm sure he told me his boy was with the club.
    Yes, he lives 100 yards from me.
  • Options
    addick05 said:
    iaitch said:

Bet you wouldn’t mess with a tree in his front garden....
  • Options
    He works at Langford Russell Estate Agents in Beckenham, think he sold my mates house.
  • Options
    addick05 said:
    iaitch said:

Do you live around Palace View area?
  • Options
    addick05 said:
    iaitch said:

Do you live around Palace View area?
    Yes. As does oh Eddie Youds, Eddie Eddie Eddie Youds.