Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Robbie Savage

Forgive me if this has been discussed before but I was just wondering if there has ever been a worse co-commentator than this buffoon? He can barely string more than two words together and when he does manage it he spouts utter drivel. So many people on here love to slate Andy Townsend but this idiot makes him look a broadcasting genius!

Comments

• And can't pick an acca to save his life.

Does this thing called the SavAcca for William Hill, hasn't been right once this season.
  • PR stunt. Won’t play more than 5 games.
  • edited November 2019
    JaShea99 said:
    PR stunt. Won’t play more than 5 games.
    45 isn't that old. Can defo get away with playing at 45 especially if you stay somewhat fit. He'll be better technically than any other player he's playing with 
  • Always been a knob, no?
  • JaShea99 said:
    45 isn't that old. Can defo get away with playing at 45 especially if you stay somewhat fit. He'll be better technically than any other player he's playing with 
    I’m sure he can and I’m sure he will be. But he won’t play more than a handful of games.
  • JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:
    I’m sure he can and I’m sure he will be. But he won’t play more than a handful of games.
    I'm not as cynical. Don't see why they'd do it tbh, he might just love the game and want to play. Paul Scholes still plays for some non league team
  • Why not ? He sure won't be doing it for the money, he presumably misses playing &  as he has said he hopes to help the youngsters. Maybe he's a media knob ( I don't have a TV so wouldn't know) but it seems that he's trying to give something back to the game ? I don't understand the vitriol 

• Charlie Savage, son of former Wales midfielder Robbie, has signed his first professional contract with Manchester United.

The 17-year-old, a midfielder like his father, has scored two goals for United's Under-18 side this season.

Savage senior began his career at United and was a member of their FA Youth Cup winning side in 1992.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56668905

• Can’t wait for Robbie Savage being paid £20m in a few years when his son moves to Barcelona 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I believe I read somewhere that Robbie Savage was never sent off during his career......if true, it’s a bloody miracle.
  • Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I believe I read somewhere that Robbie Savage was never sent off during his career......if true, it’s a bloody miracle.
    He got 2 - 1  for Wales and 1 for Blackburn.
    He got 2 - 1  for Wales and 1 for Blackburn.
    Ah right......were they at the end of his career I wonder?
  • edited April 2021
    Mind you only twice is something of a miracle. 
    I thought he’d had none.......or very few at least.
  • Mind you only twice is something of a miracle. 
    I thought he’d had none.......or very few at least.
    He was certainly the holder for the highest number of premier league yellow cards. I believe our former manager passed Savages record of 89.