Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

On sky again?

Unless I have read it wrong we're on sky twice this coming week (Sunday and Thursday).

Can't remember a season when we've been on tv so regularly. 

Comments

• When are we on again though?
  • Correct... Monday we play against Derby, Thursday we're on TV against Swansea

Our "official" SKY games have only been: Fulham | Preston | Cardiff | Sheff Wed | Derby | Swansea as SKY are obligated to show all eight of our midweek games

Games I've highlighted in bold are the Home Games; again SKY are obligated to show each Championship team twice at home

So in a way I wouldnt be surprised if we dont get shown much now (other than our Tuesday / Wednesday night fixture)
  • Are both games next week main games as opposed to red button games?
    Only Derby is the main game.
  • And Swansea is too. On sky channel 403 
    Swansea is a main game too rather than Red Button

SKY are just showing two Championship games with ours on Sky Sports Football (Derby v Barnsley on Main Event)
  • How much money have we made from our sky games so far this season? We've been on loads
  • We'll certainly be on against Leeds.

Our "official" SKY games have only been: Fulham | Preston | Cardiff | Sheff Wed | Derby | Swansea as SKY are obligated to show all eight of our midweek games

Games I've highlighted in bold are the Home Games; again SKY are obligated to show each Championship team twice at home

So in a way I wouldnt be surprised if we dont get shown much now (other than our Tuesday / Wednesday night fixture)
    And Hull (the Friday night home game)ForeverAddickted said:
    Are both games next week main games as opposed to red button games?

SKY are just showing two Championship games with ours on Sky Sports Football (Derby v Barnsley on Main Event)
    I assume Sky are only showing that game (3 days after Derby's game against us) because it should be Rooney's debut!
  • Sponsored links:

• From an expat point of view, if this was last year I’d be really happy about the amount of times we’re on as those Sky games get shown on ESPN+ out here.
    However, the flip side is that I’ve subscribed for the season to Valley Pass and, as we all since found out, games televised in your country aren’t available on Valley Pass, so there are a bunch of games where I’ve had to buy ESPN+ too.

Still, can’t complain too much as I’ve been able to watch every game of the season so far, which I’ve never been able to say before.
    Also, after a few wobbles early season, Valley Pass has got much better and has been good value for money!

• Swansea get an extra day's rest and preparation for the game on Thursday as they play on Sunday whilst we play on Monday. Thanks for nothing SKY.
  • Swansea get an extra day's rest and preparation for the game on Thursday as they play on Sunday whilst we play on Monday. Thanks for nothing SKY.
    Swings and roundabouts.
  • Sky can f@ck off
  • clb74 said:
    Sky can f@ck off
    So can you.

I assume Sky are only showing that game (3 days after Derby's game against us) because it should be Rooney's debut!
    Nah Rooney isnt allowed to play for Derby until 1st January sadly
  • From an expat point of view, if this was last year I’d be really happy about the amount of times we’re on as those Sky games get shown on ESPN+ out here.
    However, the flip side is that I’ve subscribed for the season to Valley Pass and, as we all since found out, games televised in your country aren’t available on Valley Pass, so there are a bunch of games where I’ve had to buy ESPN+ too.

Still, can’t complain too much as I’ve been able to watch every game of the season so far, which I’ve never been able to say before.
    Also, after a few wobbles early season, Valley Pass has got much better and has been good value for money!

Much better than buying each team’s iFollow every weekend at 10 dollars a pop. Very happy to be able to watch every game. It’s brilliant.

Derby Barnsley is the 2nd 

Ohh I thought Killer was talking about our Derby game rather than the Barnsley one - See what you both mean though

Exactly

The first Rooney game was always going to be on TV
  • Sponsored links:

• I wonder if we finally break our live game hoodoo....?? 

I'd have done the same but unfortunately evening games are at a stupid hour here so it's match-by-match for me.

Like the play-off final, the semi final and Pompey at home last season?
    Other than those.
  • Well, I am just glad I got to see a win this season at the 11th attempt...  
  • How much money have we made from our sky games so far this season? We've been on loads
    I think it's £100k for each home game and £10k for each away game. 
    Like the play-off final, the semi final and Pompey at home last season?
    Well seeing we've only won the one game on TV this season :)

And that came on Thursday against Bristol City
  • I need to break my away hoodoo as well. No wins in 7 matches this season, with just 3 draws AND conceding 2 goals in every match as well!