Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Swansea roll call

7 of us on the 12.30 from paddington.
Cant wait roll on Thursday 

Comments

• clb74 said:
    Take your boots
  • Chizz said:
    clb74 said:
    Take your boots
    Take some trousers instead of his silly shorts.
  • clb74 said:
    At least we’ll have a bench on Thursday 
  • edited December 2019
    Already on my way on the Valley Express heading straight from Derby. Hopefully arrives in time for kick off Thursday.
  • Headed to Wales tomorrow. I'll be wearing my full kit Thursday, just in case
  • Yep going and booked into the waterside premier inn overnight, despite performances like tonight I still love away days/overnighters, new ground for me this one
  • Full respect to all who travel as always 🙌

• There already. Watched the Derby game at a mate's dad's place. Thankfully good to use the opportunity to catch up with some friends and see in 2020. Hope the football is alright - the league's worst away form meets the worst home form, so freaky things might happen...
  • PaddyP17 said:
    There already. Watched the Derby game at a mate's dad's place. Thankfully good to use the opportunity to catch up with some friends and see in 2020. Hope the football is alright - the league's worst away form meets the worst home form, so freaky things might happen...
    0-0
  • Leaving on NYD staying in The Mumbles for a few days holiday 
  • Sponsored links:

• Full respect to all who travel as always 🙌

Thank you. I’m going but if we get delayed leaving the stadium I might not get home until 10.45pm.
  • Having enjoyed Derby so much we can't wait..
  • We shall be there. Where are we drinking beforehand 
  • Travelling there on Thursday morning & staying overnight.

4 of us from our group will be at the match.
  • Don’t finish work until 7pm so don’t think I’d be able to do the 303 miles in forty five minutes so I’m out. Huge respect to the Addicks who do make the trip though. 
  • Don’t finish work until 7pm so don’t think I’d be able to do the 303 miles in forty five minutes so I’m out. Huge respect to the Addicks who do make the trip though. 
    Take the inmates  out for a day trip
  • clb74 said:
    Don’t finish work until 7pm so don’t think I’d be able to do the 303 miles in forty five minutes so I’m out. Huge respect to the Addicks who do make the trip though. 
    Yeh good idea, it's about time we toughened up on the punishment stakes, ninety plus minutes of watching us should help balance things up a bit 😉.
  • RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    Don’t finish work until 7pm so don’t think I’d be able to do the 303 miles in forty five minutes so I’m out. Huge respect to the Addicks who do make the trip though. 
    Yeh good idea, it's about time we toughened up on the punishment stakes, ninety plus minutes of watching us should help balance things up a bit 😉.
    You making the trip red
  • clb74 said:
    RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    You making the trip red
    No mate 400 mile round trip for me, I'll be there in spirit though watching on the box so give them a shout for me. Hope to make Preston, all the best for the new year to you and the Mrs.

• RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    You making the trip red
    No mate 400 mile round trip for me, I'll be there in spirit though watching on the box so give them a shout for me. Hope to make Preston, all the best for the new year to you and the Mrs.

HNY mate, not many left.
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    You making the trip red

Hope to make Preston you can walk it from where you are.
    Happy new year to you and the family 
  • RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    You making the trip red

HNY mate, not many left.
    Don't panic Elfs, plenty of life left in the old dog yet to get you that beer, all the best for 2020 😉.
  • RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    You making the trip red

HNY mate, not many left.
    Don't panic Elfs, plenty of life left in the old dog yet to get you that beer, all the best for 2020 😉.
    I have not forgotten the beers.

You take care mate and look forward to seeing you SOON.
  • The away guide for this game is currently suggesting parking in Derby and walking in. 

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e0c77a81f8d2/away-day-guide-the-liberty-stadium
  • The away guide for this game is currently suggesting parking in Derby and walking in. 

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e0c77a81f8d2/away-day-guide-the-liberty-stadium
    That will take a while.
  • 525 Addicks snapped up tickets for the trip to the Liberty Stadium. Swansea say they will no be selling on the night.

I presume this is meant to say,that no tickets will be sold to away fans tomorrow evening,but as most of the information applies to Derby,who can tell.

The information on the link below has now been updated,so is hopefully correct,no tickets on sale tomorrow night.

• Is anyone parking up for this tomorrow? Park and walk looks best option but is it just for swans fans?
  • Is anyone parking up for this tomorrow? Park and walk looks best option but is it just for swans fans?
    Away supporters are encouraged to use the Park & Ride facility at the Felindre old steelworks, which is signposted off Junction 46, shortly after leaving the M4. The cost of parking there, including transport by bus to and from the stadium, is £10 per car. Away supporters have their own separate buses, with the buses waiting outside the away stand at the end of the game.
  • After 1 ticket if anyone has 1 ?
    Thanks