Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NYE plans.

What are you doing?

We’re in front of an open fire here in Kerry, listening to Bob Dylan’s Theme Time Radio Hour and drinking a very nice Chablis.

All the best to you and yours.

Comments

• Literally everybody I know is going to bed early and swerving it.
    Strange times!
  • Im on a night shift tonight, but seems I’m not missing much anyways, most of my family & peeps I know are staying in or bed early...well at least that’s what they are telling me...🤔,

so it’s either that or il get home tomoz morn & people be strewn all over me house & bins overflowing with bottles...🥺

either ways 😳😣,Happy New year one & all x
  • Got a not well little man here so took his brother round my mates house for a few hours. Replaced alcohol with various strength home made pickled onions and expect to be in all sorts of bother in the morning.

Home now for a cup of tea and see the new year in.

Rock n rolll !!
  • Got a not well little man here so took his brother round my mates house for a few hours. Replaced alcohol with various strength home made pickled onions and expect to be in all sorts of bother in the morning.

Rock n rolll !!
    Hope he's feeling better soon, AFKA.

Happy New Year to the 4 of you x
  • Cheers FF, likewise to your clan x
  • Few glasses of wine round at one of my daughters to help with the children while her husband was at work. Now back home  and seeing the New Year in with more wine and my wife. Another daughter who was joining us with her partner has cried off sick.

@Len\'s_little_girl has gone to London. I clarified early on that no chauffeur duties will be required as she will be staying with friends.
  • Happy new year to you all, have to pick daughter up from Venue in a couple of hours so no drink tonight just a bit of tv. Hope your lad feels better AFKA.
  • l've already got a hangover
  • Sponsored links:

• Got invited to a piss up round a next door neighbours. Instead we chose to sit in and watch 12 Angry Men and The Wrong Mans. Rock n rolll !!
  • Stig said:
    Got invited to a piss up round a next door neighbours. Instead we chose to sit in and watch 12 Angry Men and The Wrong Mans. Rock n rolll !!
    There were a few angry men on here earlier.
  • It’s 1pm here. Hangover from hell. Celebrated new year eve with friends from Scunthorpe. Beers, wine and gin.
  • Decided to go into work for a up until 7ish and as planned came home for a curry with the lady.

Same as every year, in bed before midnight. HNY addicks.
  • l've already got a hangover
    Ah the bottle of Cava has cured it....tomorrow is another day...
  • Decided to go into work for a up until 7ish and as planned came home for a curry with the lady.

Same as every year, in bed before midnight. HNY addicks.
    Any particular lady?

Rock n rolll !!
    Just don’t start listening to old songs. 
  • PopIcon said:
    Currently shitting through an eye of a needle. 
    I had lol'd this but removed it as having the trots is not good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Had 6 of our closest friends over for drinks and food. Cracking night but am fairly pissed now.

• Was thinking quiet night, bike ride tomorrow.

At 9pm this was 3/4 full. As of 30mins ago it was empty, as are 6 bottles of Bud. Assume I will die of hangover during the night.
  • Just got in from ‘80s, ‘90s night at Fellowship & Star with Bez. Cracking, and I got lots of compliments on my dancing which ain’t bad for a near-pensioner. 
  • Happy New Year, by the way. 
  • Went out with a couple of friends for an Indian, a couple of Cobra’s, drove to the pub (not me, the missus who was on soft drinks), a fair few G & T’s and some bubbly at midnight, left the car at said pub, walked home, a bit of Best of Glastonbury on BBC2 then off to bed. Was going to have a dip in the hot tub but decided a bit too worse for wear and didn’t fancy drowning so leave that till the morning. Happy New Year all.
  • Had a great night with kids and friends. 
    Indian booked for 9pm, left there at 2am, 50yds from home drinks still now. 

Bosh
  • No plans just yet. It's a bit too soon.
  • went to a wedding at the Bulls Head Chislehurst and stayed over, absolutely cracking day/night was had.

don't normally do much NYE so was a nice change.
  • Has it happened yet...🥃🍸🍺🍻🍹🥂🍷  🥴🤕
  • Has it happened yet...🥃🍸🍺🍻🍹🥂🍷  🥴🤕
      Not yet and you’ve an extra day to wait as there’s a 29th Feb.