Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Museum open on Friday 3rd January

11 to 2.30

Free entry in Harvey Gardens

Comments

• Bump this for you Henry. 
  • Thanks and no
  • Will pop in
  • See you there.
  • Bump

Open from 11 to 2.30
  • Its excellent experience 
    Well worth a visit 
    It's a shame that unless ur a lifer you wouldn't know its there
  • edited January 2020
    To anyone who hasn't been, go, it's excellent.
  • Its excellent experience 
    Well worth a visit 
    This is very true.
    I wonder whether an article in the programme - especially for a match when the museum will be open after full time - or an ad in VOTV would help spread the word?
  • N01R4M said:
    Its excellent experience 
    Well worth a visit 
    This is very true.
    I wonder whether an article in the programme - especially for a match when the museum will be open after full time - or an ad in VOTV would help spread the word?
    While CL is great for promoting the museum it's not accurate to say that you wouldn't know about it if you didn't read CL.

We're on twitter, occasionally post on the Facebook page and have an article in every home league programme.

There is still a lot that could be done to raise awareness and first time visitors are sometimes surprised how big the collection is but perhaps things will change post-Duchatelet as energies focused elsewhere during the protests will be available to the museum and other fan initiatives.
  • Sponsored links:

• N01R4M said:
    Its excellent experience 
    Well worth a visit 
    This is very true.
    While CL is great for promoting the museum it's not accurate to say that you wouldn't know about it if you didn't read CL.

We're on twitter, occasionally post on the Facebook page and have an article in every home league programme.

There is still a lot that could be done to raise awareness and first time visitors are sometimes surprised how big the collection is but perhaps things will change post-Duchatelet as energies focused elsewhere during the protests will be available to the museum and other fan initiatives.
    Well you could start by mentioning your own website, which I see you have updated. https://cafcmuseum.net/,...... (looks good by the way) and I am sure that the next trust news could give you a plug if you ask the editor, as they have done in the past,? I would be more than happy to come down and photograph  the museum once again one Friday perhaps?
  • N01R4M said:
    Its excellent experience 
    Well worth a visit 
    This is very true.

Well you could start by mentioning your own website, which I see you have updated. https://cafcmuseum.net/,...... (looks good by the way) and I am sure that the next trust news could give you a plug if you ask the editor, as they have done in the past,? I would be more than happy to come down and photograph  the museum once again one Friday perhaps?
    IF you can remember where it is :- )

We were open today so next Friday will be first friday in Feb (7th) but before a game if you are free. Ken.