Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cullen repair

How long is his repair job and back on the pitch?

Comments

• The next two weeks could be crucial
  • Chizz said:
    The next two weeks could be crucial
    I think I’ve heard that on another thread 🧐
  • He’ll be back in time for the playoff final
  • He’ll be back in time for the playoff final
    They don't do relegation playoffs anymore
  • edited January 2020
    If ESI do have serious wedge I would be looking to get Cullen the best treatment money can buy. Fly him wherever to get it sorted.
    Proving to be a huge huge miss.
  • If ESI do have serious wedge I would be looking to get Cullen the best treatment money can buy. Fly him wherever to get it sorted.
    Proving to be a huge huge miss.
    Any serious treatment he might require would surely be down to West ham not us?
  • Could he currently pass a medical?

I am not being flipent, genuine question @Sage?? 
  • Back at Sparrows today I hear.
    Hopefully it'll be the last time he is at West Ham as ESI will buy him!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Could he currently pass a medical?

Don’t know to be honest. If it was to have a medical at another club, probably not. But we know his injury and treatment plan so I would guess there is probably something they could do that would allow him to pass a medical for us. But I genuinely couldn’t tell you, that’s a guess.

Medical’s do involve running, and he might still be in a bit of pain doing that right now which would be the problem, as well as his strength and ROM. But that’s all I can really say. Ultimately, I hope we sign him permanently and we bring in at least another 2 loanees. 
    Do you know if its likely that we'll make the attempt this month other than what we've heard from ESI?
  • edited January 2020
    We have missed him as much as any player. I would be over the moon if we signed the lad.
  • Sage said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Could he currently pass a medical?

Don’t know to be honest. If it was to have a medical at another club, probably not. But we know his injury and treatment plan so I would guess there is probably something they could do that would allow him to pass a medical for us. But I genuinely couldn’t tell you, that’s a guess.

Medical’s do involve running, and he might still be in a bit of pain doing that right now which would be the problem, as well as his strength and ROM. But that’s all I can really say. Ultimately, I hope we sign him permanently and we bring in at least another 2 loanees. 
    Thanks
  • I think Cullen would be tempted to sign permanently if he felt we were going somewhere. I guess some of that depends on Moyes now he has come in at West Ham. 
  • edited January 2020
    Cullen back tomorrow

He's about 10 days away from fitness

Get through West Brom / Preston and our form will turn
  • Sponsored links:

• That’s great news. 
  • As much as we would love to have him perm its sounds like it's a tough one to get done so I have heard. WHU keen to keep him and his a lifelong fan. His deal was only to Jan also so in pretty sure it now needs to be extended 
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    As much as we would love to have him perm its sounds like it's a tough one to get done so I have heard. WHU keen to keep him and his a lifelong fan. His deal was only to Jan also so in pretty sure it now needs to be extended 
    Nah was a season long loan

West Ham have until the 15th (I know its only a small period) to recall him this month else he stays here till the summer
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    As much as we would love to have him perm its sounds like it's a tough one to get done so I have heard. WHU keen to keep him and his a lifelong fan. His deal was only to Jan also so in pretty sure it now needs to be extended 
    Nah was a season long loan

West Ham have until the 15th (I know its only a small period) to recall him this month else he stays here till the summer
    He’s definitely staying until the end of the season. If we sign him permanently it’s going to be in the summer.