Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Masked Singer

Wow.

Anyone else having the misfortune of watching this?

Just wow.

Comments

• It is peak ITV shite. 
  • This is better than drugs.  

(Or so I have been told). 
  • Chizz said:
    This is better than drugs.  

What like ketamine?
  • I can’t believe tv has sunk this low.
  • Wife is watching this - Absolutely shocking excuse for television!!!
  • Better than Independence Day Part 2 or whatever ahite that is. Saturday night 2020, oh dear.
  • I'm being made to watch the one on BBC1 where people dance in front of a mirror... only positive is cheryl looks even better after her new work 
  • shine166 said:
    I'm being made to watch the one on BBC1 where people dance in front of a mirror... only positive is cheryl looks even better after her new work 

- even worse than this masked singer crap.
  • edited January 2020
    shine166 said:
    I'm being made to watch the one on BBC1 where people dance in front of a mirror... only positive is cheryl looks even better after her new work 

- even worse than this masked singer crap.
    Absolute shite ... she's got the masked program on record 😓
  • edited January 2020
  • Sponsored links:

• Rita Ora though. 
    My word, I'd give her the best 30 seconds of her life. 
  • Saturday night tv is charlie rap until the football comes on. Geared up for women since they seem to be the ones that like watching that stuff.
  • Oh dear god!!... This show must be great if your on drugs!!

All that "take it off, take it off"... mask comes off and straight away I'm: WHO THE F**K IS THAT!!
  • That made me laugh. 
  • And now we have the Voice .... Yeah
  • Absolute dogshit.
  • Rita Ora though. 
    My word, I'd give her the best 30 seconds of her life. 
    Wouldn't have to say take it off more than once.
  • Chizz said:
    This is better than drugs.  

Only if that drug is of the date rape variety, arguably the worst show I have ever seen. 

Went toilet and walked into them shouting “off off off” no idea what happened next as I did what they wanted. 
  • All that waiting and wondering and it's that gobby ginger micro-celeb off Eastenders. Tiny budget as well as complete crap.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's been on in the States for a few years. Wondered when it would make its way here. Looks shite.
  • 1 series in the states. 

• Truly awful!
  • Sky Q, Netflix, Amazon Prime and a Moody Firestick. Still left watching this abysmal dross on a Saturday night.
  • Sky Q, Netflix, Amazon Prime and a Moody Firestick. Still left watching this abysmal dross on a Saturday night.
    Exactly what I was thinking.  Every time I think they can't find of a new way of blending the same nuggets into some new turd, they come up with this diarrhoea.

As the missus just said, "Time for some Bish, Bash, Bosch".  
  • Off_it said:
    Sky Q, Netflix, Amazon Prime and a Moody Firestick. Still left watching this abysmal dross on a Saturday night.
    Exactly what I was thinking.  Every time I think they can't find of a new way of blending the same nuggets into some new turd, they come up with this diarrhoea.

As the missus just said, "Time for some Bish, Bash, Bosch".  
    Does that mean you're getting your nuts in then?
    He’s a lucky boy tonight, she’s going to hoover before the footie is on! 
  • Couple of series in the states featuring Donny Osmond, Gladys Knight, T Pain and Seal.
    UK version gets Bianca haha
  • Missed it of course (on purpose) but my wife was telling me how good it was and that we have to record tonight's one!