Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Account Pictures

edited November 2008 in Troubleshooting
Why cant I upload an account picture I keep getting this

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/lookhere/public_html/forum/uploads/AccountPictures/49379bc0bcb65d287f1e926e3b5bb43f.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/lookhere/public_html/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Uploader.php on line 113

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpMFscBW' to '/home/lookhere/public_html/forum/uploads/AccountPictures/49379bc0bcb65d287f1e926e3b5bb43f.jpg' in /home/lookhere/public_html/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Uploader.php on

Comments

• same here
  • ditto ... fowt i woz jst stopid :-(
  • ok chaps, we didn't realise there is an issue. Looky will look into over the weekend hopefully.
  • Cheers, should have mentioned it earlier TBH.
  • Thanks mate. I only want super clive as my icon! Simple things and all that....
  • Sorry chaps, I'll be on the case tonight and get it sorted.
  • I had this trouble.Instead of going to ' account pictures' go to ' personal infomation ' and the section there allows you to add account/icon pictures.
  • Carlyburn's trick does it!
  • cheers for the help cant get the icon right tho, keeps cutting of head of the image as you will see..
  • What file type & size of file/image is recommended?
  • Sponsored links:

• jpeg, gif, png (the usuals). The smaller the file size the better. I can't recall the size (MB) limit, but it shouldn't be a big file. Less than 1MB.

I've changed the way it works a bit, so see if it's behaving any better by using the Account Pictures link.
  • Icon loaded into personal data but not changing when I post. Any ideas?

I can't keep a poppy up all year!
  • why cant i still upload photos on this site?
  • sorry Robroy, but its personal

:-)
  • edited January 2009
    Addickted, are you still having the problem? If using internet explorer try deleting your temporary internet files.
  • Still can't upload pictures and get all that.......
    [cite]Posted By: robroy[/cite]Why cant I upload an account picture I keep getting this

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/lookhere/public_html/forum/uploads/AccountPictures/49379bc0bcb65d287f1e926e3b5bb43f.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/lookhere/public_html/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Uploader.php on line 113

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpMFscBW' to '/home/lookhere/public_html/forum/uploads/AccountPictures/49379bc0bcb65d287f1e926e3b5bb43f.jpg' in /home/lookhere/public_html/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Uploader.php on
  • same here
  • [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]same here

Just us then ?
  • edited December 2009
    I'm not clever enough to upload a picture so i don't know!

Looky ended up sorting mine out!
  • Can someone Please upload this picture to my account: Been trying for 2 years........