Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January 2020 Deadline Day Completed Deals(Non CAFC Related)

A place for Completed deals only 

Non CAFC related 

Comments

• Options
    Josh Brownhill-Bristol City to Burnley
  • Options
    Good stuff - Anything to piss off Bristol City
  • Options
    Good stuff - Anything to piss off Bristol City
    Not sure it'll piss them off, 10m and they're using that money to sign Nakhi Wells
  • Options
    Confirmed. wells to Bristol.city
  • Options
    Tyler Walker (son of Des) recalled by Forest from Lincoln .. prolific scorer in the lower divisions .. could be dangerous when we play them .. clubs are recalling players in a push for promotion or to avoid the drop ((:>)
  • Options
    Hagi Junior has gone to Rangers, very good signing. Probably a stepping stones as several big clubs were after him, I remember watching him the U21 Euros, he was the stand out player. No doubt one to watch
  • Options
    Hagi Junior has gone to Rangers, very good signing. Probably a stepping stones as several big clubs were after him, I remember watching him the U21 Euros, he was the stand out player. No doubt one to watch
    Another midfielder?
    Pushes Joe further down the pecking order. 

Cheeky bid to bring him home Matt? 
  • Options
    Tyler Walker (son of Des) recalled by Forest from Lincoln .. prolific scorer in the lower divisions .. could be dangerous when we play them .. clubs are recalling players in a push for promotion or to avoid the drop ((:>)
    I'm glad with Cullen there was a deadline for when West Ham could recall him, it's awful for a club if they lose their key loan player with a day to go in the window!
  • Options
    Mansfield’s CJ Hamilton looked decent when we played them 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Omar Bogle has joined ADO Den Haag on loan from Cardiff
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Mansfield’s CJ Hamilton looked decent when we played them 
    He did .. but he is the proverbial inconsistent winger/full back .. I think he is 'too good' for L2 and would prosper in a higher division .. I am sure that Bowyer and Co know all about him
  • Options
    Cedric Soares-Southampton to Arsenal 
  • Options
    Kamil Grosicki-Hull to West Brom
  • Options
    so Hull sell their best two players .. Grosicki is rarely mentioned, but he is good
  • Options
    so Hull sell their best two players .. Grosicki is rarely mentioned, but he is good
    Massive pressure on Maddison to deliver
  • Options
    Massive pressure on Maddison to deliver
    has he definitely signed for them ?
  • Options
    Not yet
  • Options
    Can we keep this thread to completed deals only please and keep the rumours in the rumours thread 

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/88131/january-2020-deadline-day-rumours-non-cafc-related#latest

Dont want any completed deals to get lost in the million deadline day rumours haha
    OK Bwana 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Richairo Zivkovic- Changchun Yatai to Sheffield United
  • Options
    Luke Steele- Forest to Millwall on Loan
  • Options
    Nathan Bishop signs for Man Utd from Southend

Never heard of him do just googled him. Is a goalkeeper. I just hope for Man U's sake he hasnt been their No 1 this season as Southend have the worst GD in league 1.
  • Options
    Newcastle sign Dwight Yorke

Well Steve Bruce seems to think so anyway

• Options
    Confirmed. wells to Bristol.city
    It's a shame Andy didn't have a brother as good as himself, then we could have had Coles to Newcastle.
  • Options
    Not so much a completed deal as such but Billy Kee has retired aged 29 due to personal reasons

Hasnt played this season not because of injury but because of this personal issue and he has now retired so must be very serious.

There is a report of what happened in the news but as its unconfirmed and as a mental health sufferer myself I dont really want to comment on the news story
  • Options
    Lee Novak- Scunthorpe to Bradford
  • Options
    James Chester-Aston Villa to Stoke on Loan
  • Options
    Marcus Maddison- Peterborough to Hull on Loan