Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January 2020 Deadline Day Completed Deals(Non CAFC Related)

Comments

• Options
    Marcus Maddison- Peterborough to Hull on Loan

wonder if it's on loan so he can play tomorrow and then a deal can be dealt with on Monday?
  • Options
    Marcus Maddison- Peterborough to Hull on Loan

wonder if it's on loan so he can play tomorrow and then a deal can be dealt with on Monday?
    It was after midday so he cant play tomorrow unless paperwork was completed before midday.

Even so nothing permanent will be done till the summer when his contract is over now
  • Options
    baffled to see lee novak still getting a club
  • Options
    IR94 said:
    baffled to see lee novak still getting a club
    Why, he has a fairly decent goalscoring record in league 2, so no surprise to see another league 2 club want him
  • Options
    Angelino- Man City to Leipzig on loan
  • Options
    Not a completed deal but might be in the future, Paulie in the market for a sofa as his is wearing out! Hope you have at least eaten today Paulie? 
  • Options
    Not a completed deal but might be in the future, Paulie in the market for a sofa as his is wearing out! Hope you have at least eaten today Paulie? 
    Oven has just pinged haha
  • Options
    Declan John-Swansea to Sunderland on loan
  • Options
    Antonee Robinson to AC Milan has supposedly fallen through
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Rossman92 said:
    Had an arguement over terms and he is on a plane home apparently 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wigan must be gutted at that, kissing goodbye to 10m.
  • Options
    Oven has just pinged haha
    Good man
  • Options
    Emre Can-Juventus to Dortmund
  • Options
    Bristol Rovers have signed another Striker... James Daly from Crystal Palace

Of course still plenty of time to get a deal sorted for Clarke-Harris if we wanted to
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Brentford have signed Fosu and Baptiste

Wonder if they'll see Fosu as an alternative to Taylor now
  • Options
    edited January 2020

Cue Fosu scoring the winner at The Valley Griffin Park and running past the Charlton dugout as he cups his ear to the crowd away fans...
  • Options

Cue Fosu scoring the winner at The Valley and running past the Charlton dugout as he cups his ear to the crowd...
    You sure?
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    BBC says there is a 'minor' glitch in his medical results that cannot be resolved before the Italian window closes
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    BBC says there is a 'minor' glitch in his medical results that cannot be resolved before the Italian window closes
    Yeah I put it on the rumours thread now,  when the story first broke people were saying it was an arguement over terms its since come our that it was the medical
  • Options
    edited January 2020
     Wrong thread!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    I’m guessing that if McGeady is out of contract in the summer it’s possible to convert his loan to a permanent to make space for another one. Might come at a price though, i.e. end of season wages.

Don’t think that has to be done in the window.

Bit like Jonny Williams’ original deal.
  • Options
    I’m guessing that if McGeady is out of contract in the summer it’s possible to convert his loan to a permanent to make space for another one. Might come at a price though, i.e. end of season wages.

Don’t think that has to be done in the window.

Bit like Jonnie Williams’ original deal.
    Yeah he is
  • Options
    McGeady signed a new contract extension in the summer, his deal at Sunderland ends in 2021.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    McGeady signed a new contract extension in the summer, his deal at Sunderland ends in 2021.
    Looks like it still ends in June...?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/aiden-mcgeady/profil/spieler/21333
  • Options
    Fosu to Brentford confirmed 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Fosu to Brentford confirmed 
    We've got a sell on fee too...
  • Options
    Rushian Hepburn Murphy-Aston Villa to Derby on loan
  • Options
    What's he say this whole time I have avoided being blocked by him until today, he finally blocked me today
  • Options
    I couldn't get the tweet to embed, so

I interfered with this to take less money up front for a higher sell on fee because it was so clear something like this would happen. You’re welcome for this Charlton fans.#cafc