Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sheffield Wednesday away [26/2/20] Match tickets to go on sale

Tickets for Charlton's trip to Hillsborough to take on Sheffield Wednesday on Wednesday, February 26th (7.45pm) will be going on sale on Tuesday morning (9.30am)

Charlton have been granted an allocation of 1,171 for the fixture and tickets purchased will be sent out until 4pm on Monday, February 24th after which they will be available to pick up from The Valley until 1pm on Tuesday, February 25th.

Ticket pricing for the fixture can be found in the ticketing graphic below.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e317f0139252/sheffield-wednesday-away-tickets-to-go-on-sale-tuesday

Ticket info AWAY sheff wedpng

Comments

• and Huddersfield the following Saturday .. Let's hope we have more success than the last Yorkshire double header ..
     Hudds did us 5-0 in midweek, then Hull went 1 better and did us 6-0 on the Saturday .. them was the days lol ((:>)  (apologies for bringing back seriously painful memories for those who 'did the double')
  • £27 quid for the coach seems steep.

This coming from someone who hasn't got the coach since 2005 though.
  • E_cafc said:
    £12 of that cost is for the fuel on the long two hour trip from Larkfield to Charlton. 
    What time tomorrow is it leaving?
  • Gonna wing an u17 ticket i think, bad idea?
    Yes. The stewards are a bit over zealous.  

The last time I went about four years ago I was not allowed in as I was p*****.

Fair play, over 65 it is

Fair play, over 65 it is

I'll go for an U11 ticket, I'm the right height so should get away with it.
  • About 350 sold.
  • Being midweek this was always going to be a lower turnout from us. Could still have around 600 up there.  
  • Sponsored links:

The last time I went about four years ago I was not allowed in as I was p*****. Which is not bad because I didn’t buy 1 drink.

• E_cafc said:
    Being midweek this was always going to be a lower turnout from us. Could still have around 600 up there.  
    The distance is that much further than Nottingham, and we've played Wednesday more regularly too.

Having said that, I reckon it's a very winnable game with their poor current form

The last time I went about four years ago I was not allowed in as I was p*****. Which is not bad because I didn’t buy 1 drink.

I held back until buying the last round.
  • I'm going on the Kop behind the goal as grabbing a mate's season ticket that is not going.  A nice little saving.

So add one Charlton fan to the official away numbers.
  • 3 of our group going to this one .
  • 2 of us going.

Train up, coach back.
  • I'm going on the Kop behind the goal as grabbing a mate's season ticket that is not going.  A nice little saving.

So add one Charlton fan to the official away numbers.
    Ditto. Going up with a Wednesday supporting mate, so shall be keeping a low profile in the South Stand.
  • edited February 2020
    Would anyone going be kind enough to buy me a programme and post it to me? I'll gladly cover the costs. I've contributed to the away page so would love to have a copy to keep. Pls inbox me if you can help. Thanks in advance.