Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cheltenham Festival 2020

Thought I’d start the Festival thread up instead of losing this on the Sport Of Kings thread.I have my own horse racing tipping service on a well known platform and last weekend they had a get together of there tipsters to share information and ideas and mainly to go through early thoughts on this years Festival,this is the first time I’ve attended and found it really enjoyable..So I thought I’d share all the thoughts on here and hopefully come March there would of been some nice winners and good information given?

Defu Du Seuil - Ryanair Chase,JLT Chase or Champion Chase
Thyme Hill - All Novice Hurdle events
Garretstown - Close Brothers Handicap Chase
Delta Work - Gold Cup
Bright Forecast - RSA Chase,JLT Chase
Paisley Park - Stayers Hurdle,take the 6/4 now as it will be odds on on the day
Canardier - Coral Cup 
A Plus Tard - RSA Chase
Traffic Fluide - Kim Muir Chase,Ultima Chase
Harambe - County Hurdle
Gumball - County Hurdle
Highway One O One - Brown Advisory
Chanrty House - Novice Hurdles
Mister Fisher - JLT Chase
Berlan D’As - Has all the hallmarks of a handicap plot come Cheltenham
Bravemansgame - No entries yet but keep an eye out for this horse now and at the Festival
Sam Lee - Jockey and back all his mounts in the Amateur Only races

For what it’s worth my early thoughts are I completely agree as regards Paisley Park as the Stayers looks a poor race apart from the Favourite and I have already backed Thyme Hill and Defu Du Seuil ante post.

Comments

• Not sure how you get this onto the other thread that’s been started so thought I’d bump this one.Guessing just read digest any info you want and then delete as no point two threads
  • Cheers Killer, I am useless at horse racing betting so any tips would be great :) I only really bet Cheltenham , derby day and national. Other ten the odd flutter for the sake of it.

I am going the Tuesday, never been before staying in Bristol Monday/ Tuesday night. Looking forward to it, I have been to Lingfield and derby day before, possibly a couple others I cant really remember. Generally I expect to lose so will end up betting around £100, but bonus if I can win anything. The same weekend I go Budapest for a stag do so will be an expensive week lol

• Imperial Aura wins the Close Brothers :)
  • Bump! I go 2 weeks yesterday any tips or previews hopefully weather isn't too bad
  • Bump! I go 2 weeks yesterday any tips or previews hopefully weather isn't too bad
    If it goes ahead

2/1 that it doesnt
    4/9 that it does

Obviously still odds on that it does but that fact its only 4/9 tells you there is a doubt because of Coronavirus 
    If it goes ahead

2/1 that it doesnt
    4/9 that it does

Obviously still odds on that it does but that fact its only 4/9 tells you there is a doubt because of Coronavirus 

What a load of waffle, cancelled due to the Coronavirus, what an absolute mess if that happens.
    If it goes ahead

2/1 that it doesnt
    4/9 that it does

What a load of waffle, cancelled due to the Coronavirus, what an absolute mess if that happens.
    Oh I know, but the fact the odds are only 4/9 for an event thats less than 2 weeks away is crazy lol
    If it goes ahead

2/1 that it doesnt
    4/9 that it does

With the foot and mouth a few years back - they cancelled the rugby, then Cheltenham.
    Ireland v Italy rugby cancelled today.
  • I think it’s more to do with the flood and snow warnings than Coronavirus........
  • Sponsored links:

• Was just going to say there is another thread Johnnybev..... Greatest sow on turf Cheltenham 2020.
    Best to sink this thread as more info on other thrwad and I'm not techno savvy to sink this or put up link like above to other thread
  • Was just going to say there is another thread Johnnybev..... Greatest sow on turf Cheltenham 2020.
    Best to sink this thread as more info on other thrwad and I'm not techno savvy to sink this or put up link like above to other thread

I didn't see the other thread, my bad sorry. Sink away!