Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Does Henry have copyright on Cover to Cover ? How about " I don't want to talk about it "

Comments

• ctrl alt
  • ctrl alt
    Thanks thought I'd made an error, all ok now :smile:
  • No copyright as I ripped it off Robert Elms and a very good head to head but it's Everything but the Girl not Tracey Thorn solo.

Love both and it's a beautiful song.

Rod gets it for me, just.
  • If you see Rod live, he always stops at the same bit and let’s the crowd sing it. 
    The reaction is outstanding. 
    Doubt Tracey finds it happening though I like her version too. 
  • Awaits someone mentioning Crazy Horse.
  • Has anyone mentioned Crazy Horse ?
  • EBTG all day long
  • Rod for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rod for me too.
  • No copyright as I ripped it off Robert Elms and a very good head to head but it's Everything but the Girl not Tracey Thorn solo.

Love both and it's a beautiful song.

Rod gets it for me, just.

Henry I just didn't want to jump in with a "cover to cover" when you've been doing it for quite a while so I just made the copyright comment as a bit of humour. (Probably failed :-) )Yes know it's EBTG I have the album it's on, mentioned Tracey as she has such a beautiful voice:
  • EBTG. That was the first version of the song I was familiar with as well
  • EBTG. That was the first version of the song I was familiar with as well
    Me too, in fact I thought theirs was the original version. You learn something everyday on CL :smile:

• Definitely Rod from the album Atlantic crossing 

• Rod the Mod. Definitely. 
  • Stewart is vastly overrated. EBTG is so much better. 
  • edited March 2020
    Awaits someone mentioning Crazy Horse.
    Born approx 1841, died (rather killed/butchered) at Fort Robinson Nebraska, 5 Sept 1877. Crazy Horse stood up to the white american advancement into Indian territory in an attempt to save the indiginous culture and way of life.
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:
    Image result for crazy horse
    Many experts believe that Crazy Horse never allowed his picture to be taken and that the picture above is a fake. I have seen this picture myself, either the original or a copy, hanging up in the Buffalo Bill (Cody) museum in Cody, Wyoming.
  • Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull are brave tragic figures from history. 
    Aboriginal peoples especially in the Americas and Australia were ruthlessly crushed by invading Europeans and Crazy Horse, Geronimo, Sitting Bull and others tried to resist the genocidal behaviour of the invader, but for them it was essentially trying to fight a tank by throwing stones at it.
  • seth plum said:
    Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull are brave tragic figures from history. 
    Aboriginal peoples especially in the Americas and Australia were ruthlessly crushed by invading Europeans and Crazy Horse, Geronimo, Sitting Bull and others tried to resist the genocidal behaviour of the invader, but for them it was essentially trying to fight a tank by throwing stones at it.
    I lecture on the subject of "Native Americans - The Plains Indians" to raise money for an indiginious school (Wounded Knee district school), which is sited on the Pine Ridge Reservation in Sth Dakota. This rez is the ancestral home of the Oglala/ Lakota, a sub set of the Great Sioux Nation. 

The rez residents are so poor that the average life expectancy for males is just 48, compared to the average life expectancy of white American males of 75!
  • PeterGage said:
    seth plum said:
    Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull are brave tragic figures from history. 
    I lecture on the subject of "Native Americans - The Plains Indians" to raise money for an indiginious school (Wounded Knee district school), which is sited on the Pine Ridge Reservation in Sth Dakota. This rez is the ancestral home of the Oglala/ Lakota, a sub set of the Great Sioux Nation. 

The rez residents are so poor that the average life expectancy for males is just 48, compared to the average life expectancy of white American males of 75!
    wow, that's quite revealing.