Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football Programmes

I have a couple of dozen to give away if anyone is interested.  Some Charlton aways from the 90s plus a load of random ones, including Bob Bolder's testimonial.  If anyone is interested please let me know. 

Comments

• Nice offer! Someone here, possibly @SoundAsa£ but I'm not sure, used to make up programme parcels to sent to interested Addicks abroad. Not sure if anyone's doing that these days.  Alternatively, maybe the museum is your best bet.
  • I have sent some parcels overseas. I'm hoping to do more (@ShootersHillGuru recently brought me some nice stock). I would be interested @drewman. Thanks!! I'll PM you later.

• Stig said:
    Nice offer! Someone here, possibly @SoundAsa£ but I'm not sure, used to make up programme parcels to sent to interested Addicks abroad. Not sure if anyone's doing that these days.  Alternatively, maybe the museum is your best bet.
    Not me Stig.
  • I have around 30-40 programs that the missus got me for Christmas 2018. Mainly for the 60’s and 70’s with a smattering of 80’s and 90’s. Happy to pass them on with just the postage covered from Australia. 
  • Jossy's Giants was my favourite football program