Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bits we might need

All, 

Might just put this out there in case anyone is desperate, its not a massive offering but someone might need something someone has excess off, might seem a little silly now but in the coming weeks things may get a little more desperate for some people.

We got delivered extra 4 pinter of semi skimmed Milk by mistake in Tesco food order. 

Ive popped to coop this morning and there is no milk in there.

If anyone wants this and near The Green/Faclonwood area you can pick it up from my porch 

Comments

• Got any spare bacon😂
  • Got any spare bacon😂
    £12
  • All, 

Might just put this out there in case anyone is desperate, its not a massive offering but someone might need something someone has excess off, might seem a little silly now but in the coming weeks things may get a little more desperate for some people.

We got delivered extra 4 pinter of semi skimmed Milk by mistake in Tesco food order. 

Ive popped to coop this morning and there is no milk in there.

If anyone wants this and near The Green/Faclonwood area you can pick it up from my porch 
    you can freeze the milk .. IF you have freezer room ((:>)
  • edited March 2020
    It's a pain on the ass to unfreeze though. Don't leave it in the fridge to defrost (takes days) and microwaving isn't a good idea either. I found that leaving it in a bucket of water outside the back door was the best method.
  • It's a pain on the ass to unfreeze though. Don't leave it in the fridge to defrost (takes days) and microwaving isn't a good idea either. I found that leaving it in a bucket of water outside the back door was the best method.
    Yeah we made the mistake of leaving one out for too long, didn't taste good! Got one in the fridge at the moment but might try the water method. 
  • We always freeze milk and defrost on the draining board. 

• Had this left in the porch yesterday. Wasn’t ordered, don’t need it but you don't look a gift horse in the mouth ...