Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gauthier Ganaye as CEO?

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1026180295?-11197:833

"I wouldn't say I was talking to the club but look, if anybody wants to talk to me they have my details," 

Comments

• Options
    He looks far too good a prospect to be involved with our shower of shite!
  • Options
    Non story. Says himself that no approach has happened. Just click bait.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    "I wouldn't say I was talking to the club but look, if anybody wants to talk to me they have my details," 

I reckon he's been contacted, going by ^
  • Options
    His name came up a while back.

He seemed popular enough at Barnsley
  • Options

Knows too much not to have been contacted. Can’t believe many on the French Riviera involved in football are aware of our problems to that extent. However, his record and that interview makes him seem like a good guy so why would he align himself to our basket case of a Club?
  • Options

Knows too much not to have been contacted. Can’t believe many on the French Riviera involved in football are aware of our problems to that extent. However, his record and that interview makes him seem like a good guy so why would he align himself to our basket case of a Club?
    Two weeks training and he'll be up to speed
  • Options
    So next two weeks could be crucial?