Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Computor clean up

I've sorted 1000s of photos which have now been stored onto an external hard drive, now I need to run a clean up App as my Mac is running a little slow.
If any of you good people could recommend one preferable free but I dont have a problem paying if its worthwhile.
cheers
Ray

Comments

• I’d recommend calling up Apple and getting a customer service person to take you through the various steps. There are a bunch of things you can do yourself and if you need a clean up app, they’ll tell you which one to use. 
  • T_C_E said:
    I've sorted 1000s of photos which have now been stored onto an external hard drive, now I need to run a clean up App as my Mac is running a little slow.
    If any of you good people could recommend one preferable free but I dont have a problem paying if its worthwhile.
    cheers
    Ray
    Computers are like women; of course they're gonna be a bit moody, run slowly and give you grief if you can't spell their name right!
    ;-)

• T_C_E said:
    cheers
    Ray
    Ive used Restoro. It’s good but it’s not free
  • T_C_E said:
    cheers
    Ray

Missus found them?  :-)
    Over 12,000 of our dogs, check your inbox you’ll like them. 😉
  • Off_it said:
    T_C_E said:
    cheers
    Ray
    Computers are like women; smell of fish
    ;-)

• edited April 2020
    YEah, my computer been running a bit slow, can't think why.....
    https://youtu.be/mlpYAaS2Efc
  • T_C_E said:
    T_C_E said:
    cheers
    Ray

Missus found them?  :-)
    Over 12,000 of our dogs, check your inbox you’ll like them. 😉
    And if not, I have some photos of some bitches you may he interested in.