Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Research on Sexuality in Football - Phase 2 Survey

Dear all,

Many thanks to those of you who contributed to my earlier survey on this topic. As a result of this, I have moved to a second survey that has three follow-up questions, so it should not take you very long at all to complete (5 minutes):

https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_899Zz8SgZA8MFmJ

As always, I appreciate your time and thoughts.

Comments

• You should rethink question one. Respondents shouldn't be channeled into selecting one of those answers if there's a more appropriate response. 
  • edited April 2020
    Chizz said:
    You should rethink question one. Respondents shouldn't be channeled into selecting one of those answers if there's a more appropriate response. 
    I thought that with the other question that was posted the other day (are they the same question?). Was hoping for an answer along the lines of -

- The player is happy with their sexuality, but they want to keep their private life away from the spotlight.
  • Chizz said:
    You should rethink question one. Respondents shouldn't be channeled into selecting one of those answers if there's a more appropriate response. 
    I thought that with the other question that was posted the other day (are they the same question?). Was hoping for an answer along the lines of -

- The player is happy with their sexuality, but they want to keep their private life away from the spotlight.
    I'd have ticked the box that said 

- It's no-one else's business