Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luton sack Graeme Jones

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52413677

A very surprising development, but interestingly, part of the reason seems to be to cut costs which doesn't suggest that Luton expect the season to resume

Comments

• Wow...and according to bowyer they have 2 thirds better budget than us.
  • They were putting a decent run together before the suspension of the league 

3 wins
    2 draws
    1 defeat(against us)

In their last 6 games
  • Unfortunately, I can understand the logic.
  • No point paying him when at least 6 months before anything will happen. Sadly will happen to others involved in the game. Lots of players will be released 30th June when contracts expires 
  • I was clearly scrolling a bit too fast through the main forum, because I read that as "Luton sack Grace Jones" first time round and had a massive mental screech of brakes.
  • I don't think Grace Jones has ever been fired by anyone. Her and Chuck Norris.
  • Not won a game for over a month so deserved to go.

Bring back Nathan Jones, he's been gone too long (sorry, I'll get my coat)
  • aliwibble said:
    I was clearly scrolling a bit too fast through the main forum, because I read that as "Luton sack Grace Jones" first time round and had a massive mental screech of brakes.
    Did you pull up to the bumper baby? ;)
  • To save money on track suits, the Luton short list to follow Nathan Jones and Graeme Jones is the following
    Vinny Jones
    Tom Jones
    Howard Jones
    Catherine Zeta Jones
    Terry Jones
    The Python Terry Jones is the favourite, as being dead his salary demands during lockdown are likely to be the lowest
  • Sponsored links:

• They were going for Steve Jones, but a load of 'signed' Luton kit ended up on the internet after his interview.