Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

6 Years on

On 29th April 2014 my brother Malcolm suffered a cardiac arrest during a Charlton home game. 
Thanks to Ryland Culling administering immediate CPR and the amazing treatment Malcolm received at St.Thomas' Hospital he miraculously survived.
Now 6 years on myself and my work colleagues are trying to raise funds for Guys and St.Thomas' by taking part in their 30in30 challenge.
Our aim is to each walk 30 miles around our banking hall in 30 days starting on Friday.
Please if you can spare anything would you kindly visit
 justgiving.com/Anne-cooper123 
and sponsor us.
No amount is too small and would greatly help these wonderful hospitals. 
Compared to what they gave my family it's nothing.
You have, in past years, always supported me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
God bless you all and please stay safe.

Comments

• Thankyou so much Chris Burnett you never fail to support my fundraising.  I am eternally grateful Chris bless your heart.
  • @Rylo this was you wasn't it?
  • Come on Dazzler please  help me support these hospitals!! I'm sure you've got a £1 !!!!!!! Thankyou
  • edited April 2020
    Sorry coops missed the link in your post.

Anyone else reading it's https://www.justgiving.com/Anne-cooper123

Done.
  • Thankyou so much Dazzler21 !! I am so proud of you and really grateful !! Please spread the word!! 👍😀
  • Past £1000 then
    Nice one
  • Really delighted but want to get £2k now !! Never satisfied!!!! PLEASE all donate God me every single penny helps. Thankyou so much. Xx
  • Sorry should say every penny helps. X
  • Come on Addicks I really need your support please !!. Get those sponsorships coming in for this great cause. We'll probably waste a £1 over the weekend.
    Thankyou so very much !!. Xx
  • Sponsored links:

• Addicks I dont think I'm putting my plea for help in the right place as it seems to have fallen on deaf ears  !!!!! PLEASE will you help me and my lovely work colleagues with our 30in30 challenge to raise funds for Guy's and St.Thomas' NHS. We are doing a sponsored walk to try and raise £2k for this amazing charity. The medical teams have risked their lives at these hospitals trying to save people like us.
    Please will you show your gratitude by visiting
    www.justgiving.com/anne-cooper123
    every single penny counts.
    Thankyou so much especially to those who have already donated so generously. 
  • Thankyou so much Angela Ward for your donation you are so kind.
    We count our blessings every day and Malcolm really is our miracle.
  • If it was in the East stand and we were at home to Watford I think I recall that...I will donate tomorrow when I am at work...
  • Thankyou so very much. You are right it was in the East stand. My family will always be indebted to St.Thomas' they truly worked miracles and gave us Malcolm back. Thankyou again for sponsoring me I am truly grateful.  Xx
  • Dazzler21 said:
    £586 away from target, any other Addicks want to support a Hospital by donating to the fundraising efforts of the family of an Addick who nearly died at a game?

If it weren't for Rylo's quick action and the great work of the NHS and St Thomas' Hospital, Malcolm might not have pulled through... 
  • Dazzler21 you are so right. We count our blessings every day for Ryland and St.Thomas'. Thankyou so much for your support its greatly appreciated. Come on Addicks please help us reach our goal. Not far to go now!! Xxxxxx
  • Thankyou so much Paul Evans we are so grateful for your donation. Please share our page with you friends and family and help us to achieve our goal. Xxxxxxx
  • Please dont forget us Chippycafc we need you !!. £1419 now. Its slowing down 😡 got to get going again !! Thankyou all so very much ! 
  • coops1963 said:
    Please dont forget us Chippycafc we need you !!. £1419 now. Its slowing down 😡 got to get going again !! Thankyou all so very much ! 
    In love...well done I recall that evening well...Glad he made it through.
  • Chippycafc thankyou for your lovely kind words and if it's you that has just donated bless your heart I am eternally grateful.
    You have such a wonderful heart.  God  bless you and never change.
    We are walking every working day to achieve our 30 miles and are desperately trying to reach £2000. 
    Sadly I have run out of friends and family to ask !!!!!
    This is why I keep asking you Addicks !! 
    Your generosity has overwhelmed me before and I really need you to do it again !! PLEASE only £476 to go.
    There must be 476 of you who will donate a £1 to our wonderful NHS??
    Thankyou for reading this and an even bigger Thankyou for visiting  
    Www.justgiving.com/anne-cooper123 
    If you cant use this site you can transfer the money to me and I  will do it
    Anne Cooper 27551105 601919.
    God Bless you all and stay safe x❤❤👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes it was for some reason work PC kept crashing last week....hope you achieve your goal.
  • Me too !!!!! Its not for the want of asking !! Thankyou so much VERY much appreciated xx
  • Still trickling in £1562 now. Dazzler21 please have you got 438 mates that could help us!!!!!! Only got 12 days to go. Not very hopeful if I'm honest 😪 won't give up hope though. Thanks Addicks x
  • A massive thankyou to Mark Newell and James Philpott. Because of your generosity we have almost reached £1600 !! Only 408 more supporters needed to donate £1 each and we've achieved our goal. God bless you both. Come on Addicks PLEASE help !!. Thankyou Anne xxxx
  • coops1963 said:
    A massive thankyou to Mark Newell and James Philpott. Because of your generosity we have almost reached £1600 !! Only 408 more supporters needed to donate £1 each and we've achieved our goal. God bless you both. Come on Addicks PLEASE help !!. Thankyou Anne xxxx
    You might want to change the Justgiving page if your target is £2,000 as it's showing as £500 and therefore you've hit 300% of your target.

Good luck
  • Fair comment thank you. The more you get the more you  want !!
  • Donated.
  • Bless your heart cafc999. Thankyou so much for your support and for taking us over £1600. Fantastic !! Xxxxxx
  • No need to thank me at all. It's what cafc fans do. 
  • Nether the less I am truly grateful !! Xx