Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Curry house open

For Deliveries in the DA aera best one?.

Comments

• Spice Fusion in Crayford have just started delivery I believe. We normally sit in and the food is great. If it translates well to delivery it’s your bunny. 

Had a couple from the Polash on Prince’s Road over the last two weeks. First one excellent, second not so much but that was probably a bad menu choice rather than anything wrong. I’d use it again. 
  • Any others thanks.
  • You might wanna try JustEat, UberEats or Deliveroo ......
  • Can you still phone a curry house/Chinese for delivery or has that been completely killed off by Deliveroo etc? Honestly can’t remember the last time I called up for a delivery, must be years now. 
  • Pretty much every one is open
  • I won’t use Deliveroo, Uber eat or just eat. I see in Dartford groups of these type of delivery drivers just waiting for their next pick up. No social distancing taking place so won’t order from it. I prefer to order directly from the seller as I feel that they have a duty towards their employees whereas Deliveroo and the others have no control. This I just my opinion and I will stick to it.

by the way, I like Jaflong in dartford 
  • Thanks Justin
  • Trying the Polash.
  • Shampan - Falconwood 
  • cafc4life said:
    Shampan - Falconwood 
    Yup had that recently, superb 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2020
    We normally sit in and the food is great. If it translates well to delivery it’s your bunny. 
    Disgraceful.
  • Shahi Spice in the Pantiles Bexleyheath is good. 
  • Pretty much every one is open
    And this guy should know ..... he orders two takeaways a day
  • Had a great Indian last night from Eastern Promise in Herstmonceux, highly recommend it. Long way from DA mind.
  • edited May 2020
    Onamika in barnehurst is decent and delivering. Sagor in blendon is good too.
  • Just got a delivery from Moza Spice Blackfen. Lush. 

• We had one from The Ruchi in Albany Park last night. Always very high quality.
  • I won’t use Deliveroo, Uber eat or just eat. I see in Dartford groups of these type of delivery drivers just waiting for their next pick up. No social distancing taking place so won’t order from it. I prefer to order directly from the seller as I feel that they have a duty towards their employees whereas Deliveroo and the others have no control. This I just my opinion and I will stick to it.

We used the Jafflong a lot but got the feeling it had gone downhill a bit in the last year or so. Maybe got a little too popular for its own good. We had a couple of meals where the service was poorer than before and a couple of not so good takeaways, the latter of which was rank. So we are giving it a miss for a while. Will hopefully pick up again as Rosh and his team are nice people and it served us very well for a good few years. 
  • Rice n spices in upper Wickham Lane - lovely curry from there tonight 
  • Off_it said:
    Pretty much every one is open
    Actually only had one takeaway in the 8 weeks at home, from Curry Mahal a few weeks ago (Groupon offer). Was awesome and still got another offer to use. 
  • Sponsored links:

• The Ruchi is grand.

• Trying the Polash.
    How was it?
  • Trying the Polash.
    They’ve got decent beer, but doubt their curries would be up to much.
  • Off_it said:
    Pretty much every one is open
    Actually only had one takeaway in the 8 weeks at home, from Curry Mahal a few weeks ago (Groupon offer). Was awesome and still got another offer to use. 
    We had our first takeaway in that time last night - funnily enough from the Curry Mahal too. Probably the best Indian in Sidcup and whilst they are at the top end price wise, with the 20%-25% discount they are currently offering it does bring the cost more in line with other Indian takeaways in the area.
  • Trying the Polash.
    How was it?
    It was ok.
  • Trying the Polash.
    How was it?
    It was ok.
    Try Shampan next time 
  • stonemuse said:
    Trying the Polash.
    How was it?
    It was ok.
    Try Shampan next time 
    Just checked out the Shampan website. The prices are eye watering despite the assorted “deals” that they are offering. Is it really that expensive for a takeaway?  No problem if it’s worth it but soooo much dearer than the average. 
  • stonemuse said:
    Trying the Polash.
    How was it?
    It was ok.
    Try Shampan next time 
    Just checked out the Shampan website. The prices are eye watering despite the assorted “deals” that they are offering. Is it really that expensive for a takeaway?  No problem if it’s worth it but soooo much dearer than the average. 
    Think I got a deal last time ... but I can assure you that the food is worth it. 
  • Trying the Polash.
    How was it?
    It was ok.
    There's a ringing endorsement!

We used the Jafflong a lot but got the feeling it had gone downhill a bit in the last year or so. Maybe got a little too popular for its own good. We had a couple of meals where the service was poorer than before and a couple of not so good takeaways, the latter of which was rank. So we are giving it a miss for a while. Will hopefully pick up again as Rosh and his team are nice people and it served us very well for a good few years. 
    This is where I had always used but noticed the same thing.
    I use Crayford Tandoori now and it’s excellent and they’ve started delivery too since the lockdown.