Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Birthday cake

Comments

• Options
    Excellent 
  • Options
    that is a work of art .. really be a pity to eat it ((:>)
  • Options
    This will be my show stopper once I finally get invited onto celebrity bake off.
  • Options
    My wife is very talented. BBQ, beers and my cake. Lockdown isn’t so bad ! 
  • Options
    great cake, my missus made me one on my 40th 5 years ago, will see if I can find the pic
  • Options
    Is this Rate my Cake??
  • Options
    Knew I had it 
    It's especially nice that you were in your birthday suit when you took the picture
  • Options
    More the point, do you have Norfolk blood lines?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think they are fantastic, truly made me cry! I love this club!  COME ON YOU REDS!!!!
  • Options
    I had a Charlton cake for my 21st birthday in 1986! Forgot all about that but I know there are some photo's of it at my mum's who lives in chislehurst. I live in Norwich so don't know when I will get down to see her next. Will dig it out though when I do go. This has re-stirred some great memories for me😀

• Options
    Chizz said:
    Knew I had it 
    It's especially nice that you were in your birthday suit when you took the picture
    So that's what the shadow is....

Nice cake btw.
  • Options

Mine from a few years back.
    That's the front runner so far
  • Options
    That’s my boys birthday cake from today. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You lot are showing mine (from a few years ago) right up.....

• Options
    Here's a topic you can really get your teeth into...My 50th Birthday cake from a couple of years ago.
    That is seriously good. 
  • Options
    My 60th in March :)
  • Options
    Great cakes by the way guys.

t’s not my birthday, but I just want a Charlton cake from somewhere in fact anywhere! 

Sound a bit like Yaya Toure....

• Options
    Here's a topic you can really get your teeth into...My 50th Birthday cake from a couple of years ago.
    This is class!
  • Options

Mine from a few years back.
    Who suggested they weren't?
  • Options
    That's absolutely fantastic