Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Paul Scally's Son

Has just been locked up for two years after breaking someones jaw and much worse.
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kol08/article/default.asp?article_id=55786

Comments

• =O
    2 years surves him right right for beaking someone's jaw!
    Terrible!!
    He is only 17! Stupid boy..
  • I blame the parents.
  • Medway Paul Scally lives in Dubai?

Maybe he scuppered the Zabeel takeover, still angry about the Charlton Express service bypassing the Gills throughout Kent!
  • millwall fan no doubt
  • The whole family are Millwall fans.

C*nts
  • edited January 2009
    Don't know how anybody can cope with having kids these days. If had a kid and some cnut like this f***ed his life up like that at 15 I'd ruin the f****r when he came out - absolutely no doubt about it. I don't understand how there aren't more revenge attacks in this country - the sentences are an absolute joke.

Something similar happened to the boyfriend of a girl I used to work with - he was out with his mates in Gravesend one night, in a kebab shop after leaving a pub and he got set upon completely at random by three pricks who beat him within an inch of his life - he was in the ICU for a week, has lost all hearing in one ear and feeling on that side of his face. The gavvers caught the three responsible - happily, one of them hung himself, but the other two got less than three years each. I should probably mention that the bloke in question is 5 foot 4, quiet as a church mouse, was stone cold sober at the time and has, to my knoweldge, never even been involved in a fight before that night. Totally random - utterly unprovoked - life completely ruined and they served less than a year and a half. If I'd been his old man, there's no way my rage would have subsided enough in 18 months for me not to take the law into my own hands.

Anybody who thinks that people moaning about this sort of thing are just deluding themselves and that it was always as bad as it is now are out of their minds. I'm only in my mid-thirties and I can tell you that, in the 20 years or so I've been going out to clubs, pubs etc, the last eight-ten years or so have seen a massive explosion in utterly random violence. There have always been rows on Friday and Saturday nights, but up until the late nineties they were usually confined to the f***ing morons who actively went out seeking each other out to do it. Its all too easy for people to blame it on Stella and sniff, but that isn't the case. These people are c**ts, who all just need a f***ing good hiding from someone.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite] Its all too easy for people to blame it on Stella and sniff, but that isn't the case. These people are c**ts, who all just need a f***ing good hiding from someone.

That's very true. Plenty of people like a few beers and quite a few like a bit of sniff, but not many feel the need to go out and kick the sh*t out of someone.
  • This is broken britain. Everywhere is in meltdown and we all need to sort these mindless scum out by building massive prisons and leaving them there for the rest of their lives or better still a bullet in the head and watch the crime rate go down 1000%!
  • edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Don't know how anybody can cope with having kids these days. If had a kid and some cnut like this f***ed his life up like that at 15 I'd ruin the f****r when he came out - absolutely no doubt about it. I don't understand how there aren't more revenge attacks in this country - the sentences are an absolute joke.

Something similar happened to the boyfriend of a girl I used to work with - he was out with his mates in Gravesend one night, in a kebab shop after leaving a pub and he got set upon completely at random by three pricks who beat him within an inch of his life - he was in the ICU for a week, has lost all hearing in one ear and feeling on that side of his face. The gavvers caught the three responsible - happily, one of them hung himself, but the other two got less than three years each. I should probably mention that the bloke in question is 5 foot 4, quiet as a church mouse, was stone cold sober at the time and has, to my knoweldge, never even been involved in a fight before that night. Totally random - utterly unprovoked - life completely ruined and they served less than a year and a half. If I'd been his old man, there's no way my rage would have subsided enough in 18 months for me not to take the law into my own hands.

Anybody who thinks that people moaning about this sort of thing are just deluding themselves and that it was always as bad as it is now are out of their minds. I'm only in my mid-thirties and I can tell you that, in the 20 years or so I've been going out to clubs, pubs etc, the last eight-ten years or so have seen a massive explosion in utterly random violence. There have always been rows on Friday and Saturday nights, but up until the late nineties they were usually confined to the f***ing morons who actively went out seeking each other out to do it. Its all too easy for people to blame it on Stella and sniff, but that isn't the case. These people are c**ts, who all just need a f***ing good hiding from someone.
    Absolutely top post Leroy, couldn't agree more. I often put myself in hypothetical situations like what would happen if one of mine was mindlessly attacked like your colleague's boyfriend and nowadays I always come up with the same conclusion - I'd wanna beat them absolutely senseless. Dunno if it's just age or that my kids are getting closer to the age when they'll be exposiong themselves to this kind of danger but I'm becoming less tolerant the older I get.

I even did it yesterday with a situation my wife is in - employer is putting her in a vulnerable position, she's visiting people who later turn out to have had a bit of history but the boss insists there is no danger and won't consider someone going with her. I said that if anything happened to her I'd make sure the same happened to her boss, or worse...I've never come out with anything like that before!!!