Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Royal Ascot 2020

Starts tomorrow behind closed doors. Ive watched ITV's coverage since its started again, and I've been really impressed with how smooth its been, so looking forward to this weeks racing.

Tuesday's action, I'm looking forward to seeing Glass Slippers take on Battash again in the King Stand Stakes. Remember watching Glass Slippers on her first run where she placed for me at 50/1, so followed her since.

Also fancy Terrebelum in the Queen Anne.

Comments

• Had a nudge yesterday for mohaather e/w in the Queen Anne. Got 14s and now 13/2 so seems I weren’t the only one.
  • Kaeso (win) in the first.
    Smart Champion (ew) in the last.
  • Forgot this was on, but have dusted off my account, reset the forgotten password and done some pin sticking. 
    Cheers chaps, I won't hold your tips against you.

(cue Kenneth Williams picture)
  • battaash to get turned over by liberty beach i fancy. 
  • IdleHans said:
    Forgot this was on, but have dusted off my account, reset the forgotten password and done some pin sticking. 

Ooh Matron Kenneth Williams GIFs  Tenor
  • battaash to get turned over by liberty beach i fancy. 

Yes, I would certainly lay Battaash at odds on.
  • bobmunro said:
    IdleHans said:
    Forgot this was on, but have dusted off my account, reset the forgotten password and done some pin sticking. 

Ooh Matron Kenneth Williams GIFs  Tenor
    You running out of work, @bobmunro?
  • 1. Terebellom
    2. Frankly Darling
    3. Scorched Breathe 
    4. Mogul
    5. Battash
    6. Nazeef
    7. Blue Laurate.

• Motakhayal won the first at 14/1.

Had Cliffs of Capri at 20/1 who finished 4th for each way money.

• Terrebellum done on the nod
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2020
    Had Circus Maximus in the last race, held my breath as they crossed the line!

Got to take on Frankie here? Good horse and won’t be surprised if Frankly Darling wins but got to have a bit of Trefoil & Miss Yoda, win only.
  • Trefoil would be my only fancy today. Think Battaash and Mogul go in and the prices are prohibitive. 

Nazeef and Moon King are hardly imaginative tips for the penultimate and last races today, but only the Ribblesdale has been worth my attention I think, so I'd ignore me! Tomorrow seems a bit more promising. 
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Trefoil would be my only fancy today. Think Battaash and Mogul go in and the prices are prohibitive. 

Nazeef and Moon King are hardly imaginative tips for the penultimate and last races today, but only the Ribblesdale has been worth my attention I think, so I'd ignore me! Tomorrow seems a bit more promising. 
    But... Harry Bentley :)
  • Blimey that was more one sided than I expected. Better horse than I thought perhaps?
  • Blimey that was more one sided than I expected. Better horse than I thought perhaps?
    Her dad will be proud 
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Trefoil would be my only fancy today. Think Battaash and Mogul go in and the prices are prohibitive. 

PaddyP17 said:

Mate I met him last year when he pipped Frankie, who had won the first five races, on board some 33/1 shot. First thing I said was great ride but you've cost me 20 grand. Little bastard :) (lovely fella to be fair) 
  • Trefoil ran absolutely horrendously there. Lost at the break and just did not seem interested. Hopefully just a blip.

Ah well, watching briefs for me now! 
  • PaddyP17 said:
    PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

Mate I met him last year when he pipped Frankie, who had won the first five races, on board some 33/1 shot. First thing I said was great ride but you've cost me 20 grand. Little bastard :) (lovely fella to be fair) 
    Nice story but I'm sticking to my irrational hatred...
  • Do tou think Mike and Zara Tindall dressed up just for that link
  • Pyledriver very impressive at a big price. William Muir won’t have had many winners at Royal Ascot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Searches “Ryan Moore” on Twitter...
  • Not too clued up on racing but the next race I like the look of both Glass Slippers and Liberty Beach. Tempted to put £50 on both.
  • Cmon Glass Slippers. Be a beauty a get my week off to a good start.
  • Not too clued up on racing but the next race I like the look of both Glass Slippers and Liberty Beach. Tempted to put £50 on both.
    Cant see Battaash being beat but i too am on Glass Slippers...only e/w tho
  • edited June 2020
    One thing I never understood with racing. Glass Slippers has already beaten Battaash. Same weight difference this race and I believe same distance, why such a difference in price?
  • One thing I never understood with racing. Glass Slippers has already beaten Battaash. Same weight difference this race and I believe same distance, why such a difference in price?
    Their last race in France was on really heavy ground and Battash was eased down. Battash is back on fast ground today which makes a massive difference.
  • 5/1 ew i managed to get. 
  • One thing I never understood with racing. Glass Slippers has already beaten Battaash. Same weight difference this race and I believe same distance, why such a difference in price?
    Their last race in France was on really heavy ground and Battash was eased down. Battash is back on fast ground today which makes a massive difference.
    Thank you.
  • Glass Slippers drifting like a barge 
  • Different class Battaash