Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Sun says we have made a bid

edited January 2009 in Rumours
for Tamika Mkandawire of Orient after losing Fortune for the rest of the season. If this is even remotely true it will be interesting as he is only a young lad and I have to ask why he is more ready for the CCC than our youngsters?

Comments

• Shirt sale revenue might come into it???

:-)
  • He's played about 160 games for Leyton Orient and Hereford United as opposed to next to no games for our youngsters so Parkys going for experience rather than gamble playing one of the youngsters.
  • I knew I was going to get that answer, I was just being argumentative
  • MK And A Wire ...... is that how you pronounce his name?

Perhaps he's also played for Franchise FC?

;o)
  • edited January 2009
    Well we desperatly need a CB and a cheap CB at that - atleast he's played a shit loada games for a young lad

and being at orient must have had a lot of defensive work to do!!!!!!
  • Scores the odd goal as well I believe

Could hebe the new Rufus

So come on then - what songs could we have

Theres only 1 Mkandawire
    1 Mkandawire
    Walking along,
    singing a song,
    Walking in Tamika wonderland
  • edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]he is only a young lad and I have to ask why he is more ready for the CCC than our youngsters?

Aswad Thomas is the only young pro that can play centre back, and he's been on loan at Lewes, not going to be good enough.

The next lot are 16/17 year olds, players like Mambo who aren't ready yet, highest level they've played at is in the reserves, and even then it's not many games.

Anyway I can't see how it'll happen, they'll want decent money for him surely?
  • edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]
    Anyway I can't see how it'll happen, they'll want decent money for him surely?

but with Zabeel coming in they will be signing Vidic and Ferdinand and so he won't get a game.