Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC TV

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
I have the Bolton v Spurs commentary!!!

Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• yes, not happy
  • What is going on???
  • Absolute bollox service, yet again.
    Waiting for reply to e-mail....
  • Our match commentary is on now
  • 15.04 commentary starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • ive got our game now
  • I've closed the commentary and restarted it and got our commentary.
  • Switched to Turf Moor at 3.05.

It's totally unacceptable that they do this every week and I will take this up internally.
  • yep agreed its disgraceful
  • Yeah but if you go to the Burnley-Charlton sticky and cick on the link on deeeeeeano' post, it brings up the Burnley site. Click on listen and you should get commentary - I have (but I think you need to be a CAFC TV member)
  • Sponsored links:

• Its soundin like they've drafted in a Burnely local at the last min to commentate, he's doin an ok job tho,,,considering.
  • edited February 2009
    Shame i was looking forward to the lispy ones (mis)pronounciation!!!
  • I'm not sure I'd pay for this service next season if it carries on like this.
  • edited February 2009
    I deff won't, quality it ain't
  • edited February 2009
    I've had confirmed that the problem with the feed is at the BBC, not at Premium TV. So for future reference there's not much point in complaining to Premium TV, as they can only stream what they receive.

It comes down to someone at the BBC remembering to change the feed from the BBC London live broadcast to their man at the ground. The club will have a word, although utimately there's a limit to the leverage they have short of setting up their own commentary, which is unlikely on cost grounds.
  • I blame Wossy.
  • why can't I see dickos cup goal....???

anybody know???
  • Different agreement with the FA...apparently you only have the rights for 5 days or some such nonsense
  • This has to Andrew Mills' fault!!!........:o)