Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    His big move is about money, not club status. The fella has been flogging his boots on Instagram this week, strange case for someone about to sign a life changing contract.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    a few at Hull, a few at Sheff Weds too.
    Those ones at least had the grace to see out their contracts at their respective clubs.
    The ones at Hull didnt... Marcus Maddison and the two Captains there 
  • Options
    Middlesborough as well.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Those ones at least had the grace to see out their contracts at their respective clubs.
    D'oh my bad, indeed they didn't 
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Depressing to think that his ‘big move’ could be a club as ‘exciting’ as a Preston or Bristol City. In time he will absolutely regret the decision he made to down tools.

His reputation won’t recover from it if he doesn’t fire on all cylinders the moment he arrives at his next club
    'Life changing'

Let's not forget it could be a 'life changing' 'big move' to a club as 'exciting' as a Preston or Bristol City
  • Options
    Out of interest, does anyone know if many players of other clubs refused to play like Taylor did? I haven't seen anything about it in the press and thought there would have been more noise if a lot of players had. Or was it just our Lyle?!

Fraser at Bournemouth did i think, but Lyle was the first so dominated headlines a bit
    I maybe wrong but pretty sure Fraser played for the remainder of his contract. Just didnt sign the extension.
  • Options
    Out of interest, does anyone know if many players of other clubs refused to play like Taylor did? I haven't seen anything about it in the press and thought there would have been more noise if a lot of players had. Or was it just our Lyle?!

Fraser at Bournemouth did i think, but Lyle was the first so dominated headlines a bit
    I maybe wrong but pretty sure Fraser played for the remainder of his contract. Just didnt sign the extension.
    https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=57378
  • Options
    Many thanks for the information, more players than I realised took the selfish option, not that it makes it any easier to swallow!
  • Options
    Taylor is on Talksport now talking about racism in football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MattF said:
    I believe that was a case of they wouldn't extend their contracts beyond June 30th, so the manager told them to pack their bags immediately before the season re-started.
  • Options
    He's a c*** ... all the glory he washed away with his attitude, he cares about himself only ... we would not be in this position without him throwing his toys out... his crocodile tears were a B grade actor at best, I can't even. read the books he's read ... let alone where his shirt I was chuffed to get sent here to OZ.... 

Prick
  • Options
    clive said:
    Taylor is on Talksport now talking about racism in football.
    Meedya whore!
  • Options
    We all know racism is awful and incredibly hurtful.

The beyond bizarre childish nature of what raciest folk say and do, is mostly really quite embarrassing. They are really really stupid.

Black people do not have a natural weakness. There is nothing to actually make fun of even if raciest idiots strangely naturally hate them for reasons unknown.

The whole thing just doesn't make any sense at all.

Raciest people could just be laughed at and ignored. They are clueless and thick as shit.
    They enjoy the attention and the pain they cause. They feed on it. It's a revolving door. 

Back to Taylor....

Taylor, you are a very strange c**t.

Still can't believe how you have actually treated us and considering the circumstances.

It's rather shocking.
  • Options
    Cool....any link to article?
  • Options
    Was told yesterday by very reliable chap on Chelsea coaching team Taylor turned us down for 20 grand a week and still training up the a2 with mk dons his words where what is he playing at my reply was fuck him the greedy prick and hope he plays at the valley next year
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cazo said:
    Was told yesterday by very reliable chap on Chelsea coaching team Taylor turned us down for 20 grand a week and still training up the a2 with mk dons his words where what is he playing at my reply was fuck him the greedy prick and hope he plays at the valley next year
    Don't you mean SE Don's, wasn't there a video of him training with them few weeks back. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    shine166 said:
    His big move is about money, not club status. The fella has been flogging his boots on Instagram this week, strange case for someone about to sign a life changing contract.
    Crickey that’s confidence for you, now he’s even going to play barefooted!
  • Options
    I have just seen on Sky that Bellingham played for Brum the other night and his transfer will not go through until after he plays in the game Wednesday, ARE YOU WATCHING LYLE TAYLOR
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    I have just seen on Sky that Bellingham played for Brum the other night and his transfer will not go through until after he plays in the game Wednesday, ARE YOU WATCHING LYLE TAYLOR
    No. He is cleaning his golf clubs
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Rod Liddle lays into Talyor in today's Sunday Times
    Oh dear.  Rod Liddle is an utter prick of the highest order.  Now I'm confused.
    Liddle has provided positive support for us in 3-4 articles this year in various publications 
  • Options
    Saw a fan bumped into Taylor today and he was saying he’s glad he’s off - wanker 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Southbank said:
    Rod Liddle lays into Talyor in today's Sunday Times
    Oh dear.  Rod Liddle is an utter prick of the highest order.  Now I'm confused.
    Liddle has provided positive support for us in 3-4 articles this year in various publications 
    Oh well.  Each to their own.