Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options

What a cnut. 
  • Options
    The man has no class.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Hes got a point though. Still,at least his old teamates are trying their very best to ensure the club is a Championship shit pit. Even the ones who were out of contract at the end of June and extended. You wouldnt know about that Lyle,you're so far up your own arse you wouldnt have noticed. To be honest, we're glad you're away you selfish prick.
  • Options
    More a c***pit in the boardroom 
  • Options
    Honestly hassling someone for a quote in a carpark.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Taylor is on Talksport now talking about racism in football.
    They would have been better off asking him about loyalty in football. 
    "Lyle, thanks from taking time out of your busy schedule, as I know you'll be busy preparing for a crucial game on Wednesday at Leeds "
    "Er...."
  • Options
    This is the relevant bit of the Liddle piece

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is the relevant bit of the Liddle piece

Good. 
    Lyle is a ....
  • Options
    Lyle was in my dream last night weirdly enough
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/1285288364942536704

Is out of contract and has done his ACL
  • Options
    cazo said:
    Was told yesterday by very reliable chap on Chelsea coaching team Taylor turned us down for 20 grand a week and still training up the a2 with mk dons his words where what is he playing at my reply was fuck him the greedy prick and hope he plays at the valley next year
    Your very reliable chap is chatting bollocks. There is absolutely no way we offered him 20k a week.

We can't even offer him 20 quid a week, seeing as we're under an embargo that says we can't offer senior players new contracts.
  • Options
    cazo said:
    Was told yesterday by very reliable chap on Chelsea coaching team Taylor turned us down for 20 grand a week and still training up the a2 with mk dons his words where what is he playing at my reply was fuck him the greedy prick and hope he plays at the valley next year
    Your very reliable chap is chatting bollocks. There is absolutely no way we offered him 20k a week.

We can't even offer him 20 quid a week, seeing as we're under an embargo that says we can't offer senior players new contracts.
    I think he means Taylor turned us down for a 20k a week offer instead. I think we offered him 8 under Roland but reduced that to 5 under Southall/Nimer.
  • Options
    £20K a week?  no wonder he turned it down, no chance of Charlton actually being able to pay that! 

Weird that he hasn’t announced where he’s going yet.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    cazo said:

I think he means Taylor turned us down for a 20k a week offer instead. I think we offered him 8 under Roland but reduced that to 5 under Southall/Nimer.
    5 is insulting 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    cazo said:

5 is insulting 
    Obviously not a competitive wage which he rightly rejected, but still over £250k a year to put it in some perspective.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    cazo said:

5 is insulting 
    Which is probably why he was so peed off. He said in an interview Duchatelet offered an increase, but it wasn't enough but he was willing to negotiate, Duchatelet wasn't so that offer stayed in place. Nimer and co took over and Southall removed that offer from the table before offering the lower offer. I think someone said Lyle was already on 4-5k.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    cazo said:

5 is insulting 
    Obviously not a competitive wage which he rightly rejected, but still over £250k a year to put it in some perspective.
    Yeah but when he can quadruple that you also need perspective from his point of view. 
  • Options
    Given the unlikelihood of a full return of crowds next season I would think players wages are likely to take a massive hit. I would guess 5k a week will be at the top end for most players outside the Premier League or those on parachute payments.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Believe him to Rangers is a goer ...
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I’ve seen a few tweets about him following Rangers on twitter today. 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Believe him to Rangers is a goer ...
    Sums up the man perfectly. He doesn't want a challenge, just a payday
    Rangers is a challenge. Yes they might win most weeks, but they are still chasing their first title in a long time and playing European football.
  • Options
    He’s got the advantage of having played up there earlier in his career, so probably can speak the language and adapt to the strange surroundings 
    True, Scottish football isn't an unknown for him. Indeed he's even had 2 loan spells at Partick Thistle, also based in Glasgow